You should follow @Cmdr_Hadfield

He's a Canadian astronaut staying on the International Space Station at the moment, some of the pictures he tweets are amazing

Aye his pics are pretty cool. He tends to take a lot of Canada unsurprisingly. I may tweet him and ask if he does requests. Wouldn't mind getting a nice one over the Highlands/Inverness.

And here's the picture he took of Skye :)

post-21367-13619919283417_thumb.jpg

The username legg_R had flipped out at saints because of our result. I told him he was an angry man, which has resulted in him referring to me as "an ugly stupid looking skirt wearing c**t."<br /><br />Wish me luck trolling tonight

Speaking of 'Ultras'. <br /><br />1. No club in Scotland has any and that unquestionably is a good thing. <br /><br />2. YouTube has a Hibs Ultras video which cropped up in my feed once for some reason. It was basically fifty folk hiding their faces and walking down the street so the buses could get past. Laughable. <br /><br />3. Brora Rangers Ultras quit their twitter account after accusing their 36 followers of not deserving them at their club. <br /><br />Conclusion: anyone who calls themselves an ultra deserves mocking.