I need 14 more followers to reach 200.

I am great on Twitter, I often put hilarious hashtags on my tweets. I'm such a wag.

I spend most of my evenings loitering on Twitter hoping for a retweet from you. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm just wacky enough that it might someday.

You already knew what I looked like. Remember when Clydetilwedie posted a picture of me and you thought it was a picture of him, then you called him a 'little ned' because of it? Awful memories. That photo didn't do me justice, in my opinion.

I'd forgotten about that unfortunate incident. You're therefore back in my "unsure of so judge secretly" group. Until you prove you're not a ned you'll remain there

I don't see why. That 4 year old was sucking MY cock!

Went to school with her. Great lass!

:shutup

I'd forgotten about that unfortunate incident. You're therefore back in my "unsure of so judge secretly" group. Until you prove you're not a ned you'll remain there

:shutup

I went to private school and, as you can see by my Twitter photo, I suit up like a young Ron Burgundy.

I went to private school and, as you can see by my Twitter photo, I suit up like a young Ron Burgundy.

You're back in the good books! Purely because I'm in love with Anchorman

tumblr_mhe9lzPpYi1qamklbo1_400.gif

Great BJ?

If you know what I mean... (insert Mr Bean picture when I get to a computer)

I'm sure she is a wonderful human being.

Pumped her

Grow up, boys.. Particularly disappointed in you, Busta. It's time you acted your age. You're not a young buck anymore.

Does not make her a bad person. Far from it actually.

Kevin Bridges has mixed football chants with religion to good effect today -

'He died for our sins, he died for our siiiiiiiins, Jesus of Nazareth he died for our sins...'

'You know what you are, you know what you aaaaare, Judas Escariot, you know what you are...'

I'm one of a number of Pars fans who's been posting about getting folk into the ground for our next couple of games. Several re-tweets and favourites, A lot of them from non-Pars, however I did get this :

jamie ‏@jazza_68 10m
@GordieBoy80 what's the point who cares about Dunfermline
Can anyone guess what team he supports ?

I'm one of a number of Pars fans who's been posting about getting folk into the ground for our next couple of games. Several re-tweets and favourites, A lot of them from non-Pars, however I did get this :

jamie ‏@jazza_68 10m
@GordieBoy80 what's the point who cares about Dunfermline
Can anyone guess what team he supports ?

Kelty Hearts?