No thanks foreverblue1872/ulster loyalist or whatever shite you're calling yourself today.

0 followers :lol:

Keep it that way people.

One tweet asking why p&b has an anti rangers agenda !!!!

What a clown

I just joined twitter, I have another twitter account but I made this one for my fans on here.

Edit, they posters were on here before you, so you're obviously an Alias.

Edited by Carlito's Way

So P&B is a biased against Rangers now :lol:

If anyone left in Scotland outwith the Rangers support that isn't biased against you

If only it were that simple.

Any Ranger going to Tannadice for the cup match is clearly anti- Rangers, probably married to a Catholic. :angry:

The Barrowlands account got a converstaion/hashtag going because I tweeted about the night I seen Faithless in the Barras.

I got tapped on the shoulder during their set and turned around to see a lassie in a wheelchair wae no legs, the lassie pushing her asked if I could lift her out of the wheelchair and onto my shoulders so she could see better. So naturally I did, but she was far heavier and awkward to lift than I had imagined so I ended up sharing responsibility wae some guy who was eccied out of his eyeball. All was fine until her stumps started really digging into my shoulder so after about 5-10 minutes she was parped onto some other poor b*****ds shoulders and I stoated forward a bit. Next time I seen her she was getting passed about like a joint.

The Barrowlands account got a converstaion/hashtag going because I tweeted about the night I seen Faithless in the Barras.

I got tapped on the shoulder during their set and turned around to see a lassie in a wheelchair wae no legs, the lassie pushing her asked if I could lift her out of the wheelchair and onto my shoulders so she could see better. So naturally I did, but she was far heavier and awkward to lift than I had imagined so I ended up sharing responsibility wae some guy who was eccied out of his eyeball. All was fine until her stumps started really digging into my shoulder so after about 5-10 minutes she was parped onto some other poor b*****ds shoulders and I stoated forward a bit. Next time I seen her she was getting passed about like a joint.

Excellent.laugh.gif