Always a relief when a girl follows you and its not an algorithm in some nutters basement trying to hack into your bank account.

It's a relief when you follow a girl and she waits to see if you're a nutter and doesn't just block you right away.

Its been amusing tonight watching Rangers fans having a go at Jane Lewis tonight as they still believe the BBC is biased against them

“@WillhelmA: @JaneLewisSport @dereklcl @TomComXmas Jane, Are all Rangers fans imagining the bias from the BBC? Biased doesn't do it justice.”

“@TomComXmas: As SPL head to winter break could be interesting to see if The BBC actually show a bit more interest in RFC . Missing a trick !”

“@aprangers: @JaneLewisSport the hatred of rangers over the last year from people like Richard Gordon spence etc, need to go on”

“@coups_left_peg: @JaneLewisSport @rhyland137 its not that I don't trust the bbc, by ignoring RFC it bbc has become irrelevant for Rfc fans. Issue for bbc?”

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Why didn't someone tell me she was on twitter earlier!

"@Nigella_: Phew what a day. Climbing into bed with my husband now, who is insisting he wants to eat my Swiss roll"

That's not the real Nigella. The real one is @Nigella_Lawson

Are you sure they're not the same?

Nigella Lawson@Nigella_LawsonThanks to @LDNTruffleQueen I have just had crumpet with truffle butter. My life is complete

Thought I'd see what all the uss is about. @CunningColin if you fancy following me. My tweets are mainly football and dance music. Will work through that list and follow everyone at some point.

Edit: Most up to date list is on page 65.

Edited by lanky_ffc