Getting sick of twitter now.Ready to delete it.

Its transforming into Facebook, must be more FB wankers using twitter these days.

The school shooting the other night was shocking and horrific but the amount of people trying to out grief each other was pretty poor. So were the Bieber fans who were more outraged about his appearance on the Ellen show being cancelled because of the news reports about the shooting.

Why didn't someone tell me she was on twitter earlier!

“@Nigella_: Phew what a day. Climbing into bed with my husband now, who is insisting he wants to eat my Swiss roll”

post-35247-49508_thumb.jpg

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Recently got a tweet aff big Kevin Twaddle, big ledge that he is. A retweet from Skin form Skunk anansie. and I went on an Ian Watkins rampage last night just cos I was bored and nearly got banned from Twitter.

Someone I follow on Twitter tweeted about that adult baby programme and some dude followed her and started sending her pictures of himself in a nappy!

What with that and the pics I send her of me in my chaps, posing pouch and cowboy hat, well it's all too much for her.