I'm such a nice guy I've never been blocked and only unfollowed by one real person but I wasn't bothered, I just didn't feel the love.

How many use Twitter to troll?

I have never felt the need.

I do on occaison. There's always a Sevco/Celtic supporter willing to take the bait.

Falkirk fans. One of your players - Lyle Taylor is in a hilarious spat with Andy Rogers right now. Don't know what started it but Lyle's pulling out all the "don't you know I used to play for Millwall?" Lines. Seems pretty obnoxious.

Taylor is an absolute weapon.

Falkirk fans. One of your players - Lyle Taylor is in a hilarious spat with Andy Rogers right now. Don't know what started it but Lyle's pulling out all the "don't you know I used to play for Millwall?" Lines. Seems pretty obnoxious.

There's a couple of Falkirk fans on my timeline who spend their time crawling up his arse. It's really fucking cringeworthy.

Noticed both these happenings yesterday. I quite like Andy Rodgers, he tweets for bites and gets them all the time. I don't even know who Lyle whatever is, but he did come across as a total throbber, made even worse by the Falkirk twats tweeting stuff like "We're not happy with our club just now, ul today Andy xxxx".

Criiiiiinge. :lol:

Edit: Also, John Gemmell is well worth following, he's a nutter. An hour after playing yesterday he tweeted a picture of his recently finished bottle of MD 20/20. Lad.

Edited by Monster

1354443333[/url]' post='6858498']

Edit: Also, John Gemmell is well worth following, he's a nutter. An hour after playing yesterday he tweeted a picture of his recently finished bottle of MD 20/20. Lad.

Had a wee look at his content and he had a picture of big Armand One with the hash tag #itsjohncoffey.

Followed.

He is currently injured so he was not playing yesterday.

Good lad though he follows me too.

The seethe from a lot of Thistle fans over yesterday was too good to miss winding them up. Whoever runs the Jagstwit page got so riled they retweeted a couple of my tweets so I had a good few Thistle fans biting.

Noticed both these happenings yesterday. I quite like Andy Rodgers, he tweets for bites and gets them all the time. I don't even know who Lyle whatever is, but he did come across as a total throbber, made even worse by the Falkirk twats tweeting stuff like "We're not happy with our club just now, ul today Andy xxxx".

Criiiiiinge. :lol:

I follow the Beast and he follows me, I quite often get a good laugh out of him and Ryan McStay.

All Falkirk fans (with the notable exceptions of Sammy and Keith) are cringeworthy. It must be something in the water in that neck of the woods.

Cheers. Although I do tend to agree that a very.high percentage of our fans are utter cretins.