What did the tweet say? It had been deleted before I could see it.

They'd retweeted someone who had posted "fair enough, the zombies it is then" or words to that effect. Not deleting it and issuing an apology instead is my favourite part. I always get amusement from that account, I'd love to know who runs it.

They'd retweeted someone who had posted "fair enough, the zombies it is then" or words to that effect. Not deleting it and issuing an apology instead is my favourite part. I always get amusement from that account, I'd love to know who runs it.

craig pringle ph34r.gif

Tweeted something really mundane to a girl who I don't know but is a friend of a friend. She has over 200 followers but said she had been tweeted by a strange old guy (old?). I apologised and said I would unfollow her which I did. Now she has spoken to the mutual friend and tweeted me saying it's ok now but she was a bit scared at the time.

I told her to make her account private to save future embarrassment, she replied "ok dear" wtf?

For those interested she tweeted that she had to take her trousers up because she had short legs. I said it was the curse of our generation. Creepy fucker.

Sounds like she should be on Facebook rather than Twitter tbh. The amount of people who don't get the concept of Twitter is staggering.

I had a guy I know moaning about all the United/Rangers tweets, saying stop filling my timeline with this pish. Unfollow then you Man United supporting c**t.

Edited by Desert Nomad