His timeline from last night is glorious. He was quite cleary utterly pished, but he still managed to get nuclear levels of seethe from Sevco followers.

I envy getting those levels of seethe from blue noses.

I envy getting those levels of seethe from blue noses.

Anyone who criticised Terry Christian got equal "seethe" from the Celtic support.

Perhaps TC was not trolling but just a twit in this instance who happened to upset a lot of Rangers fans by his inappropriate comment.

If thats what you envy though, good luck fella !!

To be fair if your getting upset after seeing someone give their opinion about your team then social networking isn't for you. Haven't seen what he has tweeted right enough.

Oh, and follow me @aidanmcl93. My tweets are generally pish but will do the grateful follow back which many crave.

Twitters full eh c***s like.

The effort some people put in to get a fucking retweet off Leigh Griffiths is unreal. :lol:

^ got blocked

EDIT: The fact you've red dotted me pretty much confirms my theory, fantastic

Edited by RandomGuy.

HAHAHAHA LOL.

Was I supposed to find that funny?

And Random Guy, you seem to follow me around this board. Very weird.

:huh: I think that's the first time I've replied to you? Unless your including your aliases of course?

:huh:I think that's the first time I've replied to you? Unless your including your aliases of course?

Definitely not.

You're always saying I'm an 'alias' and shite like that.

It's very tedious.

Now, can you please go away?

what did he even say?

He first made a comment supporting Nelson Mandela. The right wingers started calling him a terrorist supporter. Some rangers fans rocked up to get stuck in. IRA obviously cropped up as a topic and a rangers fans questioned what he thought of the IRA bomb I Manchester. As he stated the arndale centre in Manchester was shit so the IRA just did some 'urban regeneration'. Made me laugh.

He first made a comment supporting Nelson Mandela. The right wingers started calling him a terrorist supporter. Some rangers fans rocked up to get stuck in. IRA obviously cropped up as a topic and a rangers fans questioned what he thought of the IRA bomb I Manchester. As he stated the arndale centre in Manchester was shit so the IRA just did some 'urban regeneration'. Made me laugh.

Christ, imagine the permaseethe if he pointed out the IRA destroyed part of Manchester for political reasons, reminding them that rangers fans did it cause the telly was on the blink would blow some fuses

Sent from ma phone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

His timeline from last night is glorious. He was quite cleary utterly pished, but he still managed to get nuclear levels of seethe from Sevco followers.

The followfollow thread on it is still going strong, 248 replies and rising :D

Full of pearlers..

Terry Christian is a transvestite and was caught looking over a toilet cubicle spying on two men banging each other while he was dressed as a woman.

I've started following Limmy, but I believe I'm going to have to stop soon.

All he does is post pictures of himself, trying to make funny faces. He's either very lonely or totally attention seeking.

All he does is post pictures of himself, trying to make funny faces. He's either very lonely or totally attention seeking.

I gave up following him a couple of months ago.

He was boring but managed to tweet non stop.

Given he searches his own name I'd say it's the latter.