He phoned Ruth Davidson's office to apologise, fair enough after making a rip-roaring p***k of himself.

As for the Twitter-creeps I'm not identifiying anyone, I'm sure a few people on here know of whom I speak.

I have no idea what "Twitter creeping" is so that probably means it's me. In which case I'm unrepentant.

Speaking of which, Anjem Choudary is on sparkling form this morning. Islam's very own Peter Dow.

Edited by Savage Henry

I have no idea what "Twitter creeping" is so that probably means it's me. In which case I'm unrepentant.

Speaking of which, Anjem Choudary is on sparkling form this morning. Islam's very own Peter Dow.

You are not guilty.

Twitter creeping is when people use Twitter to sleaze over ladies.

I really have no urge to gawk at someone with mental illness having a crisis in their personal life.

I'm not a voyeur and think anybody who does want to do that needs to take a look at themselves.

Don't read it then.

Well you seem to take pleasure from taking the moral high ground about things you claim to have no interest in, which is in itself a bit contradictory and weird.

Nevermind, sleep tight x

Well you seem to take pleasure from taking the moral high ground about things you claim to have no interest in, which is in itself a bit contradictory and weird.

Nevermind, sleep tight x

I didn't have to take it you had already vacated it. I won't read as I have no interest, condemning voyeurs for mocking mentally ill people does not represent taking an interest.

Cheerio x

You are not guilty.

Twitter creeping is when people use Twitter to sleaze over ladies.

Is this the ones who go daft over that ict fan based in Glasgow or have they another one?

If its her, then its not the first time as isaw it on my time line and I don't even follow her.

I suppose the good thing about the Gascoigne meltdown being so public is it draws attention to it and maybe means he can get help more quickly.

He's a total scumbag but it's a shame to see so many people continuing to take advantage of him when he's got so many issues.

I suppose the good thing about the Gascoigne meltdown being so public is it draws attention to it and maybe means he can get help more quickly.

He's a total scumbag but it's a shame to see so many people continuing to take advantage of him when he's got so many issues.

A couple of posters here have already described it as "a good read". The red tops will be all over it, treating it with no sensitivity at all. No good can come of it all when people see it as entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...

I got blocked by him - and Graham Hunter. I've never Tweeted either of them in my life.

I preemptively blocked George Galloway in the vain hope I never see his tweets ever

Has anyone seen "bikini bridge" on their twitter feed? Some nice looking boxes on it but also some serious anorexic looking girls too! :(

I saw these, seems a lot of them are mad skinny