Div capitulated to pressure from Mumsnet in the Daily Record, shortly after their Am I Being Unreasonable Or... thread was taken over by P&B regulars to the extent that it made the pages of Private Eye. It was this website’s finest moment.
Indeed. And now he's been reduced to travelling around the country in a dodgy looking unlicensed van handing out Freddo Frogs.

There was a Celtic fan used to post here a few years ago, she had a daft name like Celtic Ghirl xxx1888 or something and got a bit of stick in general on here, for some reason I can't remember she posted a spoiler with a picture of herself under the reveal and it turns out she was pretty attractive. 
She then had a plethora of creeps stalking her about the forum, following/adding her as a friend at random and she mentioned one or two rather impersonal DM's as well.
I can't recall seeing her post in a good 3 or 4 years at least, probably creeped out by the various middle aged guys old enough to be her dad sleazing over her.

Shes no gonnae shag you mate.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

There was a Celtic fan used to post here a few years ago, she had a daft name like Celtic Ghirl xxx1888 or something and got a bit of stick in general on here, for some reason I can't remember she posted a spoiler with a picture of herself under the reveal and it turns out she was pretty attractive. 

She then had a plethora of creeps stalking her about the forum, following/adding her as a friend at random and she mentioned one or two rather impersonal DM's as well.

I can't recall seeing her post in a good 3 or 4 years at least, probably creeped out by the various middle aged guys old enough to be her dad sleazing over her.

She was an utter pogrom of a Poster if I remember correctly.

28 minutes ago, Swarley said:
5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Div capitulated to pressure from Mumsnet in the Daily Record, shortly after their Am I Being Unreasonable Or... thread was taken over by P&B regulars to the extent that it made the pages of Private Eye. It was this website’s finest moment.

Indeed. And now he's been reduced to travelling around the country in a dodgy looking unlicensed van handing out Freddo Frogs.

That whole episode with the van should be used as a public service advert warning kids not to speak to strangers.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

That whole episode with the van should be used as a public service advert warning kids not to speak to strangers.

In the 80s it was warning kids about strangers with puppies, now its strangers with Scotland match tickets.

6 hours ago, Swarley said:

In the 80s it was warning kids about strangers with puppies, now its strangers with Scotland match tickets.

Kids, if some creeps in a clapped out transit ask you to get in the back and they'll give you some Scotland tickets, please beware, if you get in the back, they'll give you Scotland tickets. 

Don't have nightmares. 

10 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Kids, if some creeps in a clapped out transit ask you to get in the back and they'll give you some Scotland tickets, please beware, if you get in the back, they'll give you Scotland tickets. 

Don't have nightmares. 

BE A WEAR

I wonder if she's the same "Celtic Ghirlandaio" as the one on Twitter who does the drawings. Fairly sure she has mentioned this place before. She, too, is quite bonnie. Horrific patter though.

Edit : No idea why that autocorrect happens on "Ghirl" but it's staying. Makes her sound Brazilian.

Edited by Dele

13 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

* I have a printed picture

* My aliases

*me