@rangersmeltdown is a twitter account that collates all the hysterical rangers muppets tweeting about the demise of our very society. It veers from the outright hilarious to the disturbingly bigoted. Worth a look, for example:

I dont think its just football The whole of Scottish society is being cleansed of Protestantism
If ethnic cleansing is the only way to reclaim our Country, I would have no problem with it.
Scotland is in danger of seeing the fruits of The Reformation completely trampled upon.

And so on..... :lol:

@rangersmeltdown is a twitter account that collates all the hysterical rangers muppets tweeting about the demise of our very society. It veers from the outright hilarious to the disturbingly bigoted. Worth a look, for example:

And so on..... :lol:

This is my favourite one.

I'd say that in the history of the world, Protestants are the only ethnic minority that an evil power has tried to exterminate

Great stuff!

Now racked up over 8000 tweets. More time on the golf course and less on my phone I think.

That's nothing. 23,444 and counting. 8)

In fairness, a lot (emphasis on that) of them are conversations with people but I still tweet a ridiculous amount. I might start using the DM thing just so it looks like I don't leave quite as sad a life, but that's harder to use on my phone.

I've had Twitter since March and I'm on 1500 tweets. Nothing wrong with it IMO.

Twitter is designed to have lots of tweets. You could get away with saying nothing and perving on people's profile on Facebook, but on Twitter you can just tell someone's a total creep when they have no profile picture, 5 tweets, 10 followers and following 500 people.

Edited by ScottR96

I've had Twitter since March and I'm on 1500 tweets. Nothing wrong with it IMO.

Twitter is designed to have lots of twe.ets You could get away with saying nothing and perving on people's profile on Facebook, but on Twitter you can just tell someone's a total creep when they have no profile picture, 5 tweets, 10 followers and following 500 people.

I guess that is the crux of the matter, even though i have the App on my phone ,i dont really use it too often. I should as i cannot get on P & B at work the way i used to. It is ok but you cannot really get to grips with a debate or story.

Anyone else hear the Michael Jordan heart attack rumours? blink.gif

Lol, the latest celebrity victim of a Twitter rumoured death/illness. As good as Twitter is for 'breaking news' I would never believe news of a death until I saw it on BBC/Sky News

Edited by Paul Marnie

Lol, the latest celebrity victim of a Twitter rumoured death/illness. As good as Twitter is for 'breaking news' I would never believe news of a death until I saw it on BBC/Sky News

As soon as I see a celebrity death announced on Twitter, the first place I head is the P&B Dead Pool page; it's usually announced there quicker than BBC/Sky.