:lol: brilliant! quite a few must have came across that now.

Aye, both Enigma and I used to be through at Stirling Uni and had a discussion about it one day. If anyone else was in the toilet the day I first saw it, it must have been a strange one. A guy walks into a cubicle and then bursts into laughter after reading it. As far as I know, it is still there which is superb.

Who's K.Thacker on here?

I seen some graffiti while I was having a shit at Uni implying that you are a VL.

Wahey!!!

It was me who wrote the "VL" part :D

I must be the only one that doesn't have a clue what a VL is? :(

You're not alone.

Thankfully I think I don't know as I'm too mature for pish like this, though I could be wrong.

Anybody else getting annoying RT`s from that utterly tedious below this tweet account? It was funny for less than a second, utter pish.

Also started unfollowing people who beg celebrities for RT`s, it`s fucking pathetic.

Anybody else getting annoying RT`s from that utterly tedious below this tweet account? It was funny for less than a second, utter pish.

Also started unfollowing people who beg celebrities for RT`s, it`s fucking pathetic.

This. Had a big rant about it and got various retweets and favourites, meaning i was no worse than the account itself.