This @Rileyy_69 business with Tom Daley today has been, err, interesting...

trending now is #ThingsBetterThanRiley69

one tweet with this was "being the middle person in the human centipede "laugh.giflaugh.gif

by the way Gaz, Ive followed you biggrin.gif

Edit canny spell proper

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Who's K.Thacker on here?

I seen some graffiti while I was having a shit at Uni implying that you are a VL.

:lol:

Watching @rileyy_69 have a proper fully fledged mental breakdown tonight has been very amusing indeed.

I enjoyed that too. He's (at least I think it's him) made another account grovelling and apologising to everyone for everything he's said, saying it was his mates who put him up to it. Literally on the verge of tears.

I enjoyed that too. He's (at least I think it's him) made another account grovelling and apologising to everyone for everything he's said, saying it was his mates who put him up to it. Literally on the verge of tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX8k02yYvvI

He looks like a right hard man though eh?

"I know where your location was last night" - he even speaks like he's on twitter. He's the epitome of a keyboard hardman.

I saw the original tweet as someone who follows Daley that I follow re-tweeted it. I didn't get the context originally as I wasn't aware Daley's dad died last year. It's fair to say the Riley boy was getting it tight. He gained 35k followers last night or something ridiculous like that.

I write a blog where I do match reports on Montrose games.

And I also rip the piss out of the players.

A few of the players apparently read the blog, and one of them managed to track me down on Twitter.

So he posted a link to my Twitter account to the rest of the players, suggesting that I was a "keyboard hardman who types with his cock in his hand". :D

Useless thin-skinned donkey :D

I can't stand bawbags like that as much as the next person, but what exactly can he be arrested for?

If he has been thought, fucking excellent :lol:

I know pretty much nothing at all about the law but just out of interest I had a wee Google and find this: 'Under section 1 of the Malicious Communications Act 1998 it is an offence to send an indecent, offensive or threatening letter, electronic communication or other article to another person'

I'm assuming that that could apply to the case?

I know pretty much nothing at all about the law but just out of interest I had a wee Google and find this: 'Under section 1 of the Malicious Communications Act 1998 it is an offence to send an indecent, offensive or threatening letter, electronic communication or other article to another person'

I'm assuming that that could apply to the case?

Aw f**k, close the internet down, we're all going to jail!