No longer following Jum after his recent shite, but I did find it funny that shortly after tweeting his Courier column saying "The problem here to use an old adage is that ‘a lie is halfway around the world before truth has its boots on’," - Jim quote tweets an image of election results with Lorna Slater in last place, except of course he doesn't mention those are her 2017 UK election results and not 2021 where she was elected...

43 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Playing with fire, I've decided to block Elon Musk. No doubt I've now appeared on one of his hit lists and my account will mysteriously disappear.

I don't think you can block the man child anymore.

https://www.theverge.com/2023/2/14/23600358/elon-musk-tweets-algorithm-changes-twitter

I won't name the tweeter, but on the Nicola Sturgeon thread @Richey Edwards pointed to one guy openly fantasising about the rape and murder of Nicola Sturgeon. Richey, being a good guy, reported the tweet as did @DeeTillEhDeh and @Leith Green

Apparently though the tweet was fine. Twitter, under Musk, have no problem with this kind of thing. No safety rules broken, no problemo.

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif