The battle is over. Dane Bowers has called me a 'twat' and finally blocked me.

Here is the conversation in full for anyone interested -

Dane: Christopher Maloney must feel guilty and embarrassed surely?

Me: Why would he feel guilty and embarrassed? He's in a competition. The aim of entering a competition is to win it. However, you should feel 'guilty' and 'embarrassed' about this -

Dane: your right...selling nearly a quarter of a million singles in one week is REALLY embarrassing! #mug

Me: I didn't say that the amount sold was embarrassing. I was talking more about the actual quality of the song. The amount sold isn't linked to 'quality'. For example, Crazy Frog and the 'Ketchup Song' sold even more. They aren't considered to be examples of musical greatness. You rose to the bait of the wrong guy, Dane. Apologies. But I wish you all the best for the future x

Dane: but kind sir..they ARE seen as genius songs.. because YOU don't like then or they aren't seen as credible doesn't change the fact. so stop thinking you're being clever...you're not...simple

Me: Yup, and Christopher Maloney is clearly popular with a lot of people. Just because YOU don't like him doesn't change the fact. Congratulations on contradicting yourself. And the Crazy Frog may be 'catchy', but 'genius'? Oh dear.. Give up, Bowers.

Dane: listen you twat...you don't think that to sell that many copies of a song like that isnt genius? sort yourself out...

(Dane blocks me)

Me: You sidestepped the point about Christopher Maloney. You obviously wanted the last word. But you have failed. Bye Dane. X

Just googled it and saw an image of a lit candle up her fanny.

Something different poking out of it every Thursday. It's a strange curiosity that draws me back, wondering exactly what she is going to fit in there next.