I know who you are :P

Not that it should worry you in any way of course

:lol: I'm not going to say "Follow me if you want to read a load of shite" because that false-modesty shite really pisses me off. If people really thought it was a load of shite, they wouldn't post it.

:lol: I'm not going to say "Follow me if you want to read a load of shite" because that false-modesty shite really pisses me off. If people really thought it was a load of shite, they wouldn't post it.

I might just follow you now, :D

Any other Falkirk fans follow Lee Bullen?

I used to but have since deleted him. All he tweets about are Sheffield Wednesday, his bloody Estate Agent or his wife's Pilates class.

I do. The Sheffield Wednesday stuff is a bit irritating, and there's a lot of it.

On the subject of RT's from famous folk or whatever, although not entirely the same thing, Dani Mallo liked & commented on a photo of mine on Instagram (iPhone photo app) that I took during our game against Brechin back in July. :wub:

Well, if this is the thread for blagging about our vicarious stardom, Jason Grilli of the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball team sent me a wee get well soon message and some advice for rehabbing knee injuries. Awesome.8)

And Cerys Matthews seems incredibly pleasant.

On the subject of RT's from famous folk or whatever, although not entirely the same thing, Dani Mallo liked & commented on a photo of mine on Instagram (iPhone photo app) that I took during our game against Brechin back in July. :wub:

If that happened to me I could probably have a chug over it.

@Kdalziel91 , mainly post about Ibiza 2012 because I'm going to be working there as a rep for 1830 next summer :D

I'm going to follow you to give you that wee initial boost of your already low self esteem, then follow you seconds later.

Happy tweeting.