The rammy happened after dance star Faithless played a gig at the Hydro and Michelle and her pal left early to skip the rush and grab a bite to eat.

A verbal scuffle broke out between a group of people and one of James’ friends in the fast food joint after one of them made a comment about his “manbag”.

James was initially charged with punching Michelle on the head and yanking her by the hair to her injury but that was deleted from the charge after his brief cut a deal with prosecutors.

Instead he pled guilty to assaulting and spitting on her face.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/855396/shamed-glow-star-james-english-admits-assaulting-and-spitting-in-womans-face-in-brawl-at-mcdonalds-restaurant/

33 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

English has one of the better podcasts kicking about just now, tbf. 

He gave that utter melt who wandered about Glasgow air time and can be safely filed under "Moon howler"

37 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

English has one of the better podcasts kicking about just now, tbf. 

I've never listened to it but considering the (probably) millions of podcasts on the go just now, I highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly doubt that this is true.

12 minutes ago, 101 said:

He gave that utter melt who wandered about Glasgow air time and can be safely filed under "Moon howler"

Darren Gee? 

I wouldn't say so much moon howler as a product of his upbringing and the things he's seen and done. Scary man. Perhaps more so now he openly admits he has nothing to lose and isn't afraid of death. 

9 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I've never listened to it

Case closed, m'lurd. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Darren Gee? 

I wouldn't say so much moon howler as a product of his upbringing and the things he's seen and done. Scary man. Perhaps more so now he openly admits he has nothing to lose and isn't afraid of death. 

Case closed, m'lurd. 

No idea who the boy was wandering about Govanhill getting the free of lads with a 9 pack of toilet rolls, just saw his face on that boys Twitter. He can look after himself that's for sure just doesn't fit the gang land type to get done for assaulting a woman in McDonald's, they usually only go after boys in their world.

26 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I've never listened to it 

2 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

James English is a moron.  Most of his guests are morons.  

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

1 minute ago, 101 said:

No idea who the boy was wandering about Govanhill getting the free of lads with a 9 pack of toilet rolls, just saw his face on that boys Twitter. He can look after himself that's for sure just doesn't fit the gang land type to get done for assaulting a woman in McDonald's, they usually only go after boys in their world.

I've got no idea what any of this means. 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

I've got no idea what any of this means. 

Should be in two bits :lol: firstly no idea who Darren Gee was, is he they guy who shat himself, ironically, when a guy with toilet rolls walked past him.

Secondly English can clearly look after himself, but all the other men of his type and background tend not to assault women. He did and to me that's a measure of him, I'm glad he's out of that world now and a law abiding member of society but feel for his victims as he's obviously a role model for a lot of wannabe thugs with a lot of mouth and no trousers.

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

I'm glad he's out of that world now and a law abiding member of society but feel for his victims as he's obviously a role model for a lot of wannabe thugs with a lot of mouth and no trousers.

Sadly that's the way for a lot of these types. The amount of 'gangsters' writing books and turning a new leaf is hilarious nowadays. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Sadly that's the way for a lot of these types. The amount of 'gangsters' writing books and turning a new leaf is hilarious nowadays. 

I think the definition of a gangster these days is binning the letters from car parking companies that demand payment :lol:

I think I watched about ten seconds of James English's interview with Johnny 'Mad Dog' Adair and his opening question was "so, Loyalism, how'd you get into all that then Johnny?" which I thought was extremely funny.  I was hoping Adair would answer "well James, it all goes back to a long running dispute surrounding the correct method of worshipping Jesus involving the ideas and publications of a rogue theologian in 16th century Germany".  

22 minutes ago, 101 said:

Mr Alli has way more style than this but I think this is pretty accurate.

I'd certainly agree with that. There's no 'individuality' any more. Just a bunch of boys who all go to the gym together, watch TOWIE together, share a gram of ket/Mandy together and then tag each other in fucking everything on social media. 

@Szamo's_Ammo, some night last night eh mate? 

38 minutes ago, 101 said:

Should be in two bits :lol: firstly no idea who Darren Gee was, is he they guy who shat himself, ironically, when a guy with toilet rolls walked past him.

No, that’s another 2 bit goon by the name of Alex Cairnie.