The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Alternative rock tongue.gif

They're also still going rolleyes.gif

Are they? I remember when they split up about 10 years ago. Not seen or heard anything of them since. You've brightened up my day, Mr Forehead7! Allow me to brighten your day..

For any fans of The Wildhearts/Ginger the G man is has created a pledge page for an upcoming triple project. For a tenner you'll get a download of the album and also regular updates on it's progress. For a bit more you can get signed cd's vynil and if you're especially flush you'll get a special thanks in the album credits! 10% of the amount will be going to a childrens charity also. Check it oot!

http://www.pledgemusic.com/artists/gingerwildheart/

f**k you it is too! mad.gifbiggrin.gif

I quite like the Smashing Pumpkins though. I wish I could have gone and seen them during their peak years. Can't say the new stuff has really caught my attention.

Claaahhhn

I assume you listen to the Metal Hammer podcast then. How are you finding the new guy Hill? Think he is slowly starting to get into the swing of things.

Anycunt going to Dillinger Escape Plan on Friday? any good live?

I saw the DEP back in March of 2002 when they supported SOAD at the Barrowlands. Being a nu-metal kid back then me and my mates were like "WTF!?" when they came on. I certainly didn't enjoy them but I think if I was a bit older and wiser I would have been well up for seeing them. According to Wikipedia only the lead guitar player and bass player are still in the band from then.

I assume you listen to the Metal Hammer podcast then. How are you finding the new guy Hill? Think he is slowly starting to get into the swing of things.

I'm not too big a fan of him, although his Anselmo had me in stitches.

"I've got a muthafuckin coupon" laugh.gif

New Megadeth album "TH1RT3EN" is due out Nov 1st 2011 biggrin.gif

this makes me very happy in my pants. Hopefully they do a fcuking UK tour for this album ,since we didn't get one for Endgame dry.gif

ps. Album title sucks.

New Megadeth album "TH1RT3EN" is due out Nov 1st 2011 biggrin.gif

this makes me very happy in my pants. Hopefully they do a fcuking UK tour for this album ,since we didn't get one for Endgame dry.gif

ps. Album title sucks.

Manowar and a new Megadeth album in one day, superb.