The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Prog? noooooooooooooo. :P

Oh, in other news Judas Priest have released the title track for their new album "Redeemer of Souls"

640x360.jpg

Thought the track was pretty good but let down by the production. Lacks a certain 'punch' in the sound.

Nothing wrong with a bit of Prog now! I agree with your thoughts there, it does seem to lack a bit of a kick behind the guitars. Shame as it's not a bad song by any means.

Love them, and seen them many times in Glasgow.

Pity they seem to be on a bit of an extended gap year due to Steven Wilson's other projects?

Annoying as they are probably at the top of my list of bands I want to see live but haven't seen yet.

Edited by NorthernLights

Annoying as they are probably at the top of my list of bands I want to see live but haven't seen yet.

Yeah, I can relate to that. Have only managed to see Steven Wilson solo and his various projects but not PT. I think they'll come back some day, just keep the fingers crossed :)

Slayer are playing at the Limelight in Belfast on the 29 &30 June then Anthrax playing same venue on the 1st July , :thumsup2

bloody shame I'm flying out to Tenerife on the 29th June really.

No Glasgow date :thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

Least i'll get to see both at Sonisphere

Anyone going to Nine Inch Nails next Tuesday? Can't wait as I've been waiting the best part of a decade to see them live!

Enjoy it. I'm gutted to be missing this one due to a lack of funds. Saw them at Tinthepark 09 and they were blindingly good.

Anyone going to Nine Inch Nails next Tuesday? Can't wait as I've been waiting the best part of a decade to see them live!

Take Wednesday off work. You will be sore.

Very sore.

Take Wednesday off work. You will be sore.

Very sore.

I have the morning off, which I'll spend most of which on a train back to work in Aberdeen. I had a dream the other day that I went to the gig but got so pissed I had no memory of it the next day. In my dream I was completely devastated by this fact!

I have the morning off, which I'll spend most of which on a train back to work in Aberdeen. I had a dream the other day that I went to the gig but got so pissed I had no memory of it the next day. In my dream I was completely devastated by this fact!

My parents have managed to misplace my ticket. It was my Christmas present and they didn't give it to me when they first got it as I was moving flats back in February and they were worried I'd lose it during the move. Thankfully there are still tickets on sale so I've order another ticket which I'll have to pick up and my mum will give me the money for it.

My parents have managed to misplace my ticket. It was my Christmas present and they didn't give it to me when they first got it as I was moving flats back in February and they were worried I'd lose it during the move. Thankfully there are still tickets on sale so I've order another ticket which I'll have to pick up and my mum will give me the money for it.

Awww.....thanks for sharing.....