The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Anyone ever listen to Passenger? Its Anders from In flames side project. They only ever released the one album and it was phenominal. iv always sat and hoped for another. Ah well maybe one day Edited by Zizou-5

laugh.gif Imperium by Machine Head are on Scuzz atm(on a program humorously named Bangers and Thrash) and whenever there's a swear word they skip it but have this: cover his mouth. I thought that was great.

th_machine-head-logo-final-copy.jpg

Incidently, hearing that song has made me wet for Machine Head in December.

edit: wtf, the MH logo isn't showing up.

double edit: booya.

Edited by forehead7

I'm not really much of a metalhead but I have been listening to a fair bit of Motorhead lately and need some albums of theirs to check out

Ace Of Spades, Bomber and Overkill are always touted as classics and rightly so. That said a more recent one which is fantastic is the Inferno album.

This is also a cracking live album from them. I was actually at this show so it's a bit extra special.

Ace Of Spades, Bomber and Overkill are always touted as classics and rightly so. That said a more recent one which is fantastic is the Inferno album.

This is also a cracking live album from them. I was actually at this show so it's a bit extra special.

cheers derek will buy them off iTunes when pay day comes

cheers derek will buy them off iTunes when pay day comes

You're probably better getting them off play.com. You can get most cd's preowned (if you're just putting them into itunes what does it matter?) and it's still cheaper than buying the files off itunes. Also means you've still got the music in hard copy if your computer goes tits up.

You're probably better getting them off play.com. You can get most cd's preowned (if you're just putting them into itunes what does it matter?) and it's still cheaper than buying the files off itunes. Also means you've still got the music in hard copy if your computer goes tits up.

Yeah i have over 1200 albums on my iTunes so if i download anything i always burn it onto a disc to cover my backside. I'll just be putting them onto iTunes so if i cant get the physical albums then ill download them.

Hmmm. I have a deep and thorough appreciation for Opeth which has been developing for many years now. This qualifies me to confidently state that Mikael has finally disappeared up his own jacksie as this song is a freakin' mess.

Admittedly not one of their best although I still have high hopes for the album.

Was it not always meant to be the 6th with MH on the 5th?

nah DOF was the 4th

Edit: Im not sure now. I think you may be right. BUT WHY DID I TAKE THE 4th OF WORK TO GO SEE THIS? Im so confused

Edited by Zizou-5