May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but of course the 15% (projected) increase won't translate into seats automatically. It depends in huge part where the votes increase.

Of course. I'm just saying that even with this big swing it's not just a case of constituency seats replacing seat for seat list seats.

Uh right. So we have McCabe, Kerr saying 'we will learn from the electorate'. Then we have Gray and the lackeys singing 'the Lib Dem voters done it and ran away'.

They just don't fucking get it, do they? They actually think their second landslide defeat on the trot is a mere quirk of fortune.

Arrogance. That bint Curran earlier was unbelievable as was Lamont on the BBC.

Labour have taken the piss in councils, Scottish and Westminster seats for years.

Gordon Brown has been shown up by Cameron down south since the coalition came in.

Iain Grey looks a fud. The subway incident dear god. Labour propped it up in last few days by mass importing English activists.

Be a great night tonight!

Not in the slightest.

It'll never happen. Though if someone could prove it would be benificial to me, i'd vote for it.

It will happen, and it will happen without the consent of the Unionist Ibrox set. Unlucky!

Shetland coming up. This should be interesting: I don't expect the Lib Dems to lose it, but the majority will be slashed.

Strong anti-windfarmer campaigner up there. BBC were suggesting he would come second on 20 ish %.

Of course. I'm just saying that even with this big swing it's not just a case of constituency seats replacing seat for seat list seats.

There's 9 constituency seats for every 8 lists anyway, plus the diddy parties take their share.

ELECTION BABE WATCH!!

ANGUS MCNEIL (SNP) MP (NOT MSP, JUST A MP)

MY GIRLFRINED HAS TOLD ME TO WRITE THIS BUT I HALF AGFREE WITH HER, YES, ANGUS MCNEIL FOR THE LADIES!

Dry your eyes, son, the tide has turned.

Considering i voted SNP today, i'm hardly awash with tears. I just don't believe a referdum will happen in the forseeable future.

ETA.

The way things are tonight, a referendum might, a yes vote wont.

Archived