May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just jumping to conclusions tbh. I can't help but think this night would be an anti-climax if Gray sneaked in. Even if they lost every other constituency in Scotland. :(

Haddington is coming soon. Iain Grey having hard look a figures from returning officer.

Gone??

Im in the background.

2 times It has been recounted.

I don't know the result, I think Labour have won by a ball hair.

They're going through the spoiled ballots in Gray's constituency. He looks like he's desperate for some to be declared valid.

Whether it's close in his favour or against... the leader of Scottish Labour has, in his own constituency, been reduced to requiring a visual check of spoiled ballots. Epic humiliation.

Considering i voted SNP today, i'm hardly awash with tears. I just don't believe a referdum will happen in the forseeable future.

ETA.

The way things are tonight, a referendum might, a yes vote wont.

The referendum's not happening tonight, kiddo.

STV predicting the likes of Kirkcaldy and Paisley falling to the SNP.

Edit: well, kinda.

I see James Mitchell has been tempted to a more lucrative offer of being an arse on STV.

Whoever is representing Labour on the BBC panel is talking the most amount of sense about the party's problems I have ever heard. Labour takes the electorate for granted - and this election is just their chickens coming home to roost. Looks like they could even lose nearly half the seats in Glasgow ffs.

STV predicting the likes of Kirkcaldy and Paisley falling to the SNP.

The political scientist in the studio is gutting himself laughing at the amateur nature of these predictions... but still, seeing a screen full of yellow constituency names was pretty exciting. So much so that I will continue watching its coverage and patronise the service of its loyal advertisers.

The political scientist in the studio is gutting himself laughing at the amateur nature of these predictions... but still, seeing a screen full of yellow constituency names was pretty exciting. So much so that I will continue watching its coverage and patronise the service of its loyal advertisers.

I'd use the term 'political scientist' quite loosely for Mitchell. Maybe swap it with 'Grade A c**t'.

if he hasn't he deserves a fucking medal. because he really should be. if there's any justice.

To be fair he has been shipping in activists from Norn Ireland and down south to try and prop him up, fully paid.

Archived