St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not if the chance fell to Gareth Wardlaw laugh.gif

:lol:

Well if we're going to deal with lower division journeymen forwards we should obviously consult thick dumbarton fuckwit's views. After all he's seen scores of them while following Dumbarton home and away.

McNaught isn't the finished article yet, he looks more like a link up player than an out and out striker, for every one time he is running forward with the ball he is passing it back 5 times.

I would keep him in the under 19s for next season and get rid of McQuilken and Dillon, Smith and Gentile.

Look at the camaraderie my presence has initiated between two sworn enemies, it would bring a tear to a glass eye. I'd prefer to continue our pope debate ComradeTON, but you ran away, deflated, and embarrassed. sad.gif

Failed deflection attempt #34.

But good to see the Oxford Thesaurus getting another airing.

If you're paying attention you'll notice those teams don't directly compete with Rangers in the SPL. I did take in a cup game at your midden, but the money would be split so I felt a bit better.

Isn't the song 'Follow Follow' all about loyalty, pride and supporting your team where ever they go.:blink:

So Zentrum gives Hitler crucial support for his Enabling Act, then dissolves giving Hitler a clear run, the church makes the Nazis the only church approved party by lifting the ban on joining them for Catholics, signs the Concordat which effectively orders Catholics in Germany to support the Nazis. Yeah just 'unhelpful nonense' eh? :rolleyes:

Remember the belt buckles said 'Gott mit uns'. Tapping into that deep well of antisemitism the RCC had built up for 2,000 years was key to what transpired.

Trying to reduce state-sponsored industrial genocide into belt buckle slogans = idiocy

Your superficial tepid grasp on the matter has been laid bare. You're clueless.

Look at the camaraderie my presence has initiated between two sworn enemies, it would bring a tear to a glass eye. I'd prefer to continue our pope debate ComradeTON, but you ran away, deflated, and embarrassed. :(

Belt buckles.

You fuckwit laugh.gif

Isn't the song 'Follow Follow' all about loyalty, pride and supporting your team where ever they go.blink.gif

Songs are close to thick dumbarton fuckwit's heart it seems:

Proper football songs?

Like 'Dumbarton *clap clap clap*'

or

'Come on ye sons'

I can hardly wait dry.gif

We wouldn't want a reputation for actually singing or making a noise, perish the thought! ohmy.gif

Nobody should be taking a video of the game anyway, as nobody should have the inclination to ever rewatch a Dumbarton vs Albion Rovers game.

You use a word ComradeTON isn't familiar with, and he gets all defensive laugh.gif Almost 28,000 posts in 3 years, maybe you should try reading a book instead? biggrin.gif

Oh look, it's a post count deflection, how witty and original!

Given you've been the one meuling all over this thread finding one failed cover after another for your gloryhunting, I won't be taking lectures on defensiveness from yourself.

It's just another piece to the puzzle confirming the intertwined relationship between the Nazis, and the church. Not that someone like you would know that :lol:

You've watched the film Stalingrad haven't you?.

Failed Dumbarton fan excuse #1

How can I be a turncoat when I supported Rangers BEFORE going to a Dumbarton game? laugh.gif Do people on here think football only existed when PieandBovril was created? laugh.gif

I don't deny watching them live, just like I watched St Mirren live vs Motherwell, Real Madrid live or Clydebank live. I like watching live football, doesn't mean I pledge my undying support for them laugh.gif A friend gave me a loan of a season book when he didn't have to, so I went along. No harm in taking an interest in the team, because as you know my opinions on football are very erudite.

I've been to St Mirren vs Motherwell as well, does that make me a smelly skunk? laugh.gif

Being given a free ticket I felt it would be ungracious not to go to a few away games. As for VikingTON, he really is a bit stupid. He was browbeaten into submission by facts. His catholic apologist, plastic communist ways were extirpated.

Funny you going on about real fans though, when St Mirren beat Rangers 1-0 you weren't even at the game, deciding to watch it at your Dad's house instead laugh.gif Can we have some real skunks in please, you know those with season tickets?

A free season ticket, the away games I'd stump up the cash. That's why I said it would be ungracious if I didn't reciprocate. Your reading comprehension really is very limited isn't it? laugh.gif I've even been over to your ramshackle ground, always amazed me how many folk were wandering about with Rangers, and Celtic tracksuits on.

I'm not using too many big words for you am I?

I highly doubt Morton or Stenhousemuir will be rivalling Rangers any time soon laugh.gif Plus I always reckoned it would be fun to go to grounds you'd never been to, but pretty much all of them are dumps so seen one, seen them all.

If you're paying attention you'll notice those teams don't directly compete with Rangers in the SPL. I did take in a cup game at your midden, but the money would be split so I felt a bit better.

Seems we're getting past the denial stage and straight onto the anger and deflection stages.

Oh look, it's a post count deflection, how witty and original!

Given you've been the one meuling all over this thread finding one failed cover after another for your gloryhunting, I won't be taking lectures on defensiveness from yourself.

How can you possibly have that many posts in 3 years, and not know words like camaraderie? :lol: You've never even heard of that word? I think Andy Gray has even used it! If I did post in a bombastic manner your head might explode. :lol:

I'll dumb it down for you ComradeTON, don't fret worry.

How can you possibly have that many posts in 3 years, and not know words like camaraderie? laugh.gif You've never even heard of that word? I think Andy Gray has even used it! If I did post in a bombastic manner your head might explode. laugh.gif

I'll dumb it down for you ComradeTON, don't fret worry.

You just don't fucking get it, you utter, utter cretin.

No, as I already said I supported Rangers before 2005. I won't complain though, It's part of the reason I know more about football than someone like you.

I didn't post here for GIRUY, it's the only collective diddy league forum about to my knowledge. A free season ticket it seemed like the least I could do was learn about the team, plus I mean I know technically it isn't real football, but it gets you out the house. The only reason I slipped into troll/lulz mode was due to reading posts by St Mirren fans etc blustering on about how superior they were to OF fans :lol: I mean they actually believe the 11 men they cheer for kicking a bag of air about makes them better than someone else who cheers for a different 11 men. So I like to prey on that.

I've been to St Mirren vs Motherwell as well, does that make me a smelly skunk? :lol:

Being given a free ticket I felt it would be ungracious not to go to a few away games. As for VikingTON, he really is a bit stupid. He was browbeaten into submission by facts. His catholic apologist, plastic communist ways were extirpated.

Funny you going on about real fans though, when St Mirren beat Rangers 1-0 you weren't even at the game, deciding to watch it at your Dad's house instead :lol: Can we have some real skunks in please, you know those with season tickets?

A free season ticket, the away games I'd stump up the cash. That's why I said it would be ungracious if I didn't reciprocate. Your reading comprehension really is very limited isn't it? :lol: I've even been over to your ramshackle ground, always amazed me how many folk were wandering about with Rangers, and Celtic tracksuits on.

I'm not using too many big words for you am I?

LOL @ Celtic?

LOL @ You.

I'd prefer to continue our pope debate ComradeTON, but you ran away, deflated, and embarrassed. :(

You really should stop referring to that read. You ended up resorting to personal insults and it was obvious that your desperate and random Wiki research had sectarian motives.

Archived