The Walking Dead

King Kebab

14 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

To keep things vague for those that haven't seen it. Around the time that it was announced that s11 would the last TWD season, they announced a spinoff involving cast members. They've announced a 2nd spinoff involving main cast members.

It's the show that truly will not die 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

I've not seen anything about that thankfully. It's bad enough knowing that there are certain members of the first spin off that will come to no harm this series.

I thought the first couple of episodes were decent enough. They don't seem much nearer an ending though which is probably no surprise with all these spin offs.

On 08/03/2022 at 20:15, FairWeatherFan said:

To keep things vague for those that haven't seen it. Around the time that it was announced that s11 would the last TWD season, they announced a spinoff involving cast members. They've announced a 2nd spinoff involving main cast members.

Aye annoyed me seeing who’s getting a spin off takes away any jeopardy for the rest of the season, I’ve been watching since it’s been back on and it’s motoring along not too bad but always have and always will be wanting more Negan on my screen.

On 08/03/2022 at 20:15, FairWeatherFan said:

Who’s getting a spin-off apart from Carol & Daryl?

(No spoiler required as common knowledge for ages)

10 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Hide contents

Maggie & Negan in a show called 'Isle of the Dead'. Set in New York and due for 6 episodes

Spoiler

Lauren Cohen (Maggie) must have scuddy pics of the shows producers to be getting a spin-off. An awful actress and held them to ransom over pay allegedly.

Caught up again. Been ok but can't help but feel they have run out of ideas (can argue that happened a long time ago tbf). Is it just me who thinks Commonwealth is just a more complex Woodbury?

I'm not sure what kind of ending will leave me satisfied as them finding a working City feels boring. I think some kind of cure and rebuild job is about the only thing that would do it for me but I'm skeptical such a thing could happen in 10 episodes. Fully prepared for an utterly shite ending.

I've caught up too.

Firstly I want to moan about it coming back in the middle of an action sequence. I couldn't remember what the f**k had happened before.
I will be back to moan like f**k in 4 months when I forget how this middle section ended and the last section starts.

Recent episodes referenced 50k people in the Commonwealth. We see the same 50 folk.

I hate Maggie. Always have, always will.

I don't like the skipping bout the timeline they are doing just now either.

There's something irritating about Maggie when she speaks. I don't know if it's Maggie trait or Lauren Cohen's acting. But she'll say something and then press her lips tightly together afterwards. It's extremely annoying.

On 18/03/2022 at 22:18, Squalor Vic said:

I still watch this, it's rubbish for the most part, the odd good episode here and there but this storyline with the commonwealth is boring. Eugene is a terrible character too, can't stand him. 

I'll finish it though, I've came this far

I’ve not watched for a few seasons but how the f**k has Eugene survived this long. His voice always grated on me. I can’t even remember how it happened as the last few seasons I watched are a blur, but did he not end up with Negans crew for a while before switching back? He always managed to do something clever to cheat his death. 

Up until the season with the Governor it was one of the best series’ I’ve watched, and I’ve tried to give it a go a couple of times since but never stuck. My pal did say Fear The Walking Dead is better now, and the helicopter that Rick kept seeing has returned? I might give it another try but can’t help but feel the arse has been well and truly dragged out it, as some of the posts on here seem to suggest. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

13 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Well, that's the end of season finale watched, and very little resolved!

At least Margot Bingham makes it worth sitting through.

Just watched the finale tonight. I can't say it's a surprise, but I don't see how they can come to any sort of satisfactory conclusion within 8 episodes.