The Walking Dead

King Kebab

First two episodes a bit meh and predictable for me, really hope it’s ramps up in the last few episodes.
Also read somewhere they’ve changed the filmed ended in post production.
The only good thing about this is there are only four episodes of this torture left. (Episode 20 is available).
I think it will have to, they have a lot of conclusions to fit in in the last 5 episodes.

Finished E20 and really not seeing this concluding well (as I predicted years ago!). There's far too much to fit in here and given the pace in which this season has been going along then I'll be gobsmacked if it suddenly ramps up.

I'm fully expecting the final episode to end on some kind of cliffhanger to lead us into the spinoffs. If it does indeed do that then I won't be apologising for the language I'll use in this thread.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm fully expecting the final episode to end on some kind of cliffhanger to lead us into the spinoffs. If it does indeed do that then I won't be apologising for the language I'll use in this thread.

I'm expecting this as well, but as far as I'm aware (could be wrong) there are no more than a handful of characters that will be featured in the spin offs. That still leaves probably about another 20 or so of the core cast that we need to see some sort of sensible resolution for.

On 18/10/2022 at 20:14, 19QOS19 said:

Finished E20 and really not seeing this concluding well (as I predicted years ago!). There's far too much to fit in here and given the pace in which this season has been going along then I'll be gobsmacked if it suddenly ramps up.

Spoiler

Putting in a new variant strain with 5 episodes to go is ludicrous. Just another thing that needs concluded, why didn't they do this about 4 seasons ago or something. It was touched on in World Beyond, but that was it.

Spoiler

Putting in a new variant strain with 5 episodes to go is ludicrous. Just another thing that needs concluded, why didn't they do this about 4 seasons ago or something. It was touched on in World Beyond, but that was it.

Aye just a nonsense. They've been running out of ideas for years so I've no idea why they've left it this late to put that in.

3 hours ago, Squalor Vic said:

They all out there then?

Has it built up to any sort of climax? It's got absolutely no urgency whatsoever 

I wouldn’t want to say anything on here about 22 with 21 just about out here in the Uk.

They all out there then?
Has it built up to any sort of climax? It's got absolutely no urgency whatsoever 
I wouldn’t want to say anything on here about 22 with 21 just about out here in the Uk.

Just finished 22. Not a bad episode. Left on a cliffhanger and I'm sure you (SV) will have a decent idea what the preceding shite has been building to; the cliffhanger just confirms it.

The wee boy's voice at the start of these episodes makes me think the ending is going to be the survivors just continuing on rather than there being a cure/a decent world? Notice the last episode is 2 hours. I wonder if we'll get a belter of an episode (23) somehow managing to wrap up the Commonwealth stuff and the last one is where they went/what happened in the next few years/where they are?

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just finished 22. Not a bad episode. Left on a cliffhanger and I'm sure you (SV) will have a decent idea what the preceding shite has been building to; the cliffhanger just confirms it.

The wee boy's voice at the start of these episodes makes me think the ending is going to be the survivors just continuing on rather than there being a cure/a decent world? Notice the last episode is 2 hours. I wonder if we'll get a belter of an episode (23) somehow managing to wrap up the Commonwealth stuff and the last one is where they went/what happened in the next few years/where they are?

Spoiler

Isn’t the voice at the start Judith? Imo she’s speaking to the other kids that are in Alexandria.

Glad the last episode is 2 hours as no way they could wrap up the series in just 2 normal length episodes.

Spoiler

Isn’t the voice at the start Judith? Imo she’s speaking to the other kids that are in Alexandria.
Glad the last episode is 2 hours as no way they could wrap up the series in just 2 normal length episodes.

I thought it was a girl as well tbh but I had subtitles on my stream and it said "young boy speaking". In the last episode it was saying about their dad and Negan was in the background so I'm guessing it's his son?

22 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I thought it was a girl as well tbh but I had subtitles on my stream and it said "young boy speaking". In the last episode it was saying about their dad and Negan was in the background so I'm guessing it's his son?

Spoiler

Strange, I had subtitles on at the start of the episode(on Disney), just to see if it had a character name, and it said Judith