The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Only a complete moron would come onto the thread before seeing the episode after it's been officially released, then moan about spoilers.

The programme is available on demand. No need for spoilers going by the "official" forum rules.

That's my argument as well which is why I never go into tv topics if I'm not caught up. Some folk don't share that view and get their knickers in a right twist :lol:

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

That's my argument as well which is why I never go into tv topics if I'm not caught up. Some folk don't share that view and get their knickers in a right twist :lol:

I had seen it so obviously wasn't bothered but more people may stumble across thread forgetting it's already aired and have it completely ruined. 

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

One thing that did annoy me was that they had obviously spent the entire night on that road. No Walkers until Negan's group piss off? Really?!

I assume Negans group were keeping them away, tbh.

Find it hard to hate Negan, despite what he done, and its not the last time we see the bat I reckon. Been rewatching the whole show again so losing Glenn is a bit hard after that, even Abraham was a cracker at points. I wonder if they'll show whats happening to Darryl?

I won't post the comic book spoilers, as those who did ruined the Glenn death for me, but I'd assume Darryl takes Carls place in Negans company

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I assume Negans group were keeping them away, tbh.

Find it hard to hate Negan, despite what he done, and its not the last time we see the bat I reckon. Been rewatching the whole show again so losing Glenn is a bit hard after that, even Abraham was a cracker at points. I wonder if they'll show whats happening to Darryl?

Don't even care about Darryl now, he can rot.

I've been trying to get my head around that episode all day. 

Initially Glen's death didn't bother me much,I don't know if that is because it was like 3:00am but watching people's reactions to it and even watching the scene at the table again, it's a real heart breaker.

Abraham though, what a guy! 

The table scene was very well done and was the only time I felt any emotion.

I'm maybe just well and truly falling out of love of the programme but I was watching and really couldn't care who they killed. Daryl and Michonne were mysterious badasses at one point but they've both became very vanilla IMO. The rest are very meh to me. Maggie was the only one I wanted to survive as she's a babe.

I'm a big fan of character development in shows and TWD do it pretty well. I think I just don't particularly like the characters anymore. Though it may be down to the show being safe recently what with Alexandria. If they go on the run again it may become more exciting again.

And once again, Chandler Riggs is a truly awful actor. There was a lot of intensity in that episode and when it came to his first lines his wooden acting kind of killed it slightly. They should have re-cast him after the first season.

You can see what's been said on the timeline without coming on to the thread...

Anyways. f**k sake that was brutal. I'll keep with it I just wish there was an end goal. Think one should've been established in the 1st season, would've also liked more stuff in the city but doesn't look like that'll happen.

You can see what's been said on the timeline without coming on to the thread...

Anyways. f**k sake that was brutal. I'll keep with it I just wish there was an end goal. Think one should've been established in the 1st season, would've also liked more stuff in the city but doesn't look like that'll happen.

The end goal bit is key for me, I just really don't see where the Walking Dead goes. Stumbling on, find a group of bad guys, kill them, find an even badder group, kill them, it's repetitive.

I'll keep watching it but in years to come I don't think this will be put up there as a "great".

The end goal bit is key for me, I just really don't see where the Walking Dead goes. Stumbling on, find a group of bad guys, kill them, find an even badder group, kill them, it's repetitive.

I'll keep watching it but in years to come I don't think this will be put up there as a "great".

Yup, even something, wouldn't matter if they got to that point and it was a shite ending, as long as it made you think the show was going somewhere whilst you were watching. Was perfectly set up for that in the 1st season when they were in the lab. Even the Eugene thing could've been it.

Listened to a great podcast called 'Were Alive' and it was so very similar to this but there was an end goal and it made it all so much better. Worth a listen, fans of TWD would enjoy it I think.

Just don't know where the shows going.

The show goes until Rick dies. Theres no cure, no happy ending, no sanctuary. Making them have some scientist amongst them who can save them once they reach a certain point would just turn it into your usual generic zombie show.

Agree the current group of characters is poorest so far, I spent last night trying to remember  who was all in the line up FFS, while in Season 4 I knew everyone who took the prison. They should bring Shane back :(