The Walking Dead

King Kebab

It took about that long last time I think so probably. www.onetv-shows.eu is a good site to watch it if, like me, you don't have sky :(

1channel.ch or "project free tv"(into google) are the two I use. The former usually has them up at around 7am as I sometimes watch one before I go to uni.

Absolutely great TV show this. I do however hope they go back to a city at some point - the bit in the first series when Rick was stuck in the tank surrounded by zombies was fantastic!

I doubt they will be, mostly because you'd be a clown to go to a city in a zombie apocalypse.

In the comics:

They go to various places:

A prison, until the zombie break in. Taken to an army base by "The Governor",until they break out. And they make it to a wee town, that's been enclosed, until zombies break in.

Glad I managed to avoid til Friday.

I don't what it is that keeps me so invested at times. Maybe its that silence(and by that I mean no background music) before the storm when they're confronted with the undead that keeps me on my toes that whole time.

I just tend to love anything with zombies in it. Even if it's the biggest pile of crap.