The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

Thing is, he's been pretty pish since he's been here anyways.

Even before the pic came out, can't imagine many Bairns would have wanted him to stay anyways.

This^

No idea what Blackburn and Wigan see in him to be honest. He's flattered to deceive in each appearance for us. I think he could be a really good impact sub but hasn't done much at all.

There is a lot of sanctimonious hot air spouted about him wearing a t-shirt FFS, but if it is proved beyond doubt he is singing the sectarian stuff get shot.

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He's allowed to go and support his team. If there's proof he was involved in sectarian singing then that's a different issue for the club to deal with.

This is it in an absolute nutshell. 

24 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

This^

No idea what Blackburn and Wigan see in him to be honest. He's flattered to deceive in each appearance for us. I think he could be a really good impact sub but hasn't done much at all.

They were obviously watching him take the pish out of Lee Wallace for Canada. Unfortunately not all full backs are as crap as Lee Wallace.

15 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He's allowed to go and support his team. If there's proof he was involved in sectarian singing then that's a different issue for the club to deal with.

Yep, this. Derek Lyle has a season ticket for Ibrox and his family run a pub which is definitely "Rangers minded". I couldn't care less. He also scored against them the last three or four times he played them in the same division and got sent off for squaring up to Rob Kiernan during one of the games too. I don't think it makes any odds to what he's doing on the park.

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

They were obviously watching him take the pish out of Lee Wallace for Canada. Unfortunately not all full backs are as crap as Lee Wallace.

He's 22 now, it seemed like a really good career choice to leave Rangers and prove himself with us to get a decent move wherever but it hasn't worked out that way and if anything, the best part about Aird signing is that Craigen has stepped up his game.

That said, I'd love him to hit a bit of form for the playoffs and leave with his head held high.

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

To a point. However if a Falkirk player was filmed going through one of the arse cheeks party song repertoire I would want them binned and made an example of. Its embarrassing that it still goes on and if it must still go on id rather myself and other decent folk who support their local team are exposed to it as little as possible.

Its bad enough having it in our stadium when those scumbags come to visit without having it running around in our shirt.

We have a few arse cheek songs ourselves with the sponsors of Calor. I couldnt give a fuk who any of our players support, I perhaps look down on either set of the evil twin supporters but I am not fond of either the pope or the queen, the history of Ireland of 100s years ago has no interest to me or the usual banter of either supporter of these clubs patter, but until Fraser murders, rapes or kiddy fiddles, I may then take a different view other than support him whilst he is on the park for us.

Its something you either have to put up with living in Scotland or move, its never going away. The  majority of it being based on history from a different country is pure madness ,never mind the folk that are taken in with it in my opinion, it never offends me, just makes me think the folk joining in with it are no right

The stated policy of the club is zero tolerance to sectarianism. Any fan of ours singing sectarian songs would be ejected and banned. If it's proven that an employee sang sectarian songs there really is no option for the club but to terminate his employment.

I think Craigen's probably a better all round footballer than Aird however Aird gives us the pace on that side of the park that Craigen doesn't so, all of this shit aside, I personally would have started him v St Mirren. If the singing allegation is proven however, we should sack him.

I think Craigen's probably a better all round footballer than Aird however Aird gives us the pace on that side of the park that Craigen doesn't so, all of this shit aside, I personally would have started him v St Mirren. If the singing allegation is proven however, we should sack him.

Still to see any sign of this pace. Superb at diagonal across the pitch runs.

He's a wee *** c**t and always has been. Had him on twitter for a period of time, Rangers, Chelsea and Linfield and gave it big licks over how staunchly British he was when it was referendum time I'm sure.

Unfollowed now like.

Don't think there's anything wrong with him being in the pub or in the *** gear but needs to watch what he's singing

'Staunchly British'...he play for Canada ffs!

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

'Staunchly British'...he play for Canada ffs!

He sounds Canadian as well. At least he has that in common with all the other sectarian fuckwits wandering around Scotland - obsessed with an issue that has absolutely nothing to do with their own country