The Falkirk FC Thread

Was listening to the Pele podcast with Mark Doherty who was at Alloa with Hartley during their two promotions from league 2 and 1.

At the end of league 2 season Alloa paid for the players to go to maga and The Don went with them, imagine the damage this current group would do in maga :wub;

Guest Back Post Misses
I've been  in there just about every day since Monday, I'm off to Greenock with the Ladies team tomorrow, honestly Bairnado  - my trigger finger is red raw. You'ld think they would leave me alone at least one day a week. :whistle

Strip photography was ace

24 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I've been  in there just about every day since Monday, I'm off to Greenock with the Ladies team tomorrow, honestly Bairnado  - my trigger finger is red raw. You'ld think they would leave me alone at least one day a week. :whistle

Well speaking of triggers, I am on a hair trigger here so get it telt!!!!! 

I can't help but notice the fact that a number of smart phones are clearly being used to snap photos of the guys modelling the new strips. Is anyone going to share the "back view" pics with the rest of us so that we can admire the steel buns?

1 minute ago, ka202 said:

What’s going on?

Gifs mostly, and @Bainsfordbairn baing all mysterious. 

So basically, Alex Jakubiak is currently getting into a morph suit, he is then going to pull the lever on the #trebuchet launching Alex Harris in the heart of Fife and then disrobe for the cameras int he centre circle*

*presumably