The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Buchanan & ?Telfer said:

the fun is goading the Morton scum.  defending David is a matter of principle.

yeaj I'm 13 so f**k

Here's a wee life tip for you. See when you take a lassie home with you and she's so drunk that she passes out, or is so drunk that she is incoherent?

DON'T f**k HER.

You'll be a rapist.

Now away to your bed.

5 minutes ago, Buchanan & ?Telfer said:

i'll answer your question once you answer mine.

is he on the sex offenders register and does he have a crimainal record for rape?

No.

And No.

And yet the UK court system still found him guilty of rape. Twice.

I’ve renewed my season tickets. Regardless of what anyone out thinks, the reason I did was simply because if the club had no income then we’re completely screwed. Most of you wanted rid of ML & CC now they’ve gone. Now you want rid of the MSG and Board. Once they’ve gone and that’s by no means certain then you’ll still not be happy. Don’t ever forget some of these guys dug deep to save our club. It’s time to regroup and we can all help to get us back where we want to be. Call me what you want, I really don’t care. COYB

I’ve renewed my season tickets. Regardless of what anyone out thinks, the reason I did was simply because if the club had no income then we’re completely screwed. Most of you wanted rid of ML & CC now they’ve gone. Now you want rid of the MSG and Board. Once they’ve gone and that’s by no means certain then you’ll still not be happy. Don’t ever forget some of these guys dug deep to save our club. It’s time to regroup and we can all help to get us back where we want to be. Call me what you want, I really don’t care. COYB

It was 20 fucking years ago they dug deep. We all dug in then and we saved the club before they even showed their faces. The place is a shambles.

The long term future of the club is at stake here.

8 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

As well as being a rapist he is a Raploch tramp halfwit.

He banjoed a rugby tosser and stuck up for his muckers in a street fight, not his fault he's a bit handy and knows how to punch.

Civil court is for "Can't Pay we'll take it away" and Watchdog faulty double glazing cases.

2 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

He banjoed a rugby tosser and stuck up for his muckers in a street fight, not his fault he's a bit handy and knows how to punch.

Civil court is for "Can't Pay we'll take it away" and Watchdog faulty double glazing cases.

Totally his fault that he likes shagging passed out women though.

9 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Scots law summed up.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson