The Falkirk FC Thread

Teams look fine that are listed, but can't see Holt drastically changing much and we won't get rid of Roberts so easily

Gonna be interesting with Millar and Roberts in same team, can see Millar getting sent off ringing his neck if he starts his childish antics

Derek Riordan is the name floating around. Doubt it but would be worth a punt surely. Can't be worse than Roberts...

f**k that. He's just been realised by released by Bristol Rovers after 12 games without a goal. He's finished at any decent level.

Edited by lanky_ffc

Let's not get too excited folks.

Yes it's great news and I think he's a terrific wee player but we can't go thinking that he's automatically going to fix everything. This is a very different team to the one he left and we need to see if he can fit into it/it can fit around him. He's played very little top team football lately and may take a game or two to get up to speed.

That said he can only really improve things overall, I just hope that we don't go all doom and gloom if it doesn't happen against Livingston.

f**k that. He's just been realised by released by Bristol Rovers after 12 games without a goal. He's finished at any decent level.

If the can screw the nut, Riordan would still be an asset to the majority of teams in Scotland. Would be an excellent addition

It depends on the terms of the deal (re Riordan)

If he's desperate to prove he's no waster then we simply put him on a goal bonus wage.

Pay him £200 a goal and no wage and we can't lose.

If he doesn't want such a deal, walk away

I doubt that's legal