The Falkirk FC Thread

Playoff tickets £15 regardless of who our opponents are.  tickets go on sale tomorrow.  Main and South Stands are home support only

Edited by lewfal

Sensible pricing by the bod. I presume its the idiots at the SPFL that are forcing us to charge u12's?

It's only a fiver, and it doesn't even affect me, but it's a bit shitty of the SPFL to ask us to charge a group of supporters who've been free of charge all season.

A fair chunk of the gate money from these games is divvied up amoungst the other league clubs IIRC.

South + Main Stands = 5,973

Can't see that completely selling out tbh, probably about 800 seats left in the Main Stand 

I'd agree with this. 4,946 home fans on Sunday, so we shouldn't be too far off filling both stands.

Edited by lanky_ffc

Unlucky lads,we've just followed Will Vaulks on Twitter. Expect that signing to be confirmed soon. I guess Falkirk just can't compete with us- the pull of playing for a side who were never relegated from the SPL and have 4 stands at their stadium was a big attraction.

Maybe we'll send another Bob Mchugh type cast off your way. Someone that wasn't good enough for us but could do a job in the seaside leagues.

It's only a fiver, and it doesn't even affect me, but it's a bit shitty of the SPFL to ask us to charge a group of supporters who've been free of charge all season.

A fair chunk of the gate money from these games is divvied up amoungst the other league clubs IIRC.

Especially when your supposed to be trying to encourage kids to come to games. Here's the SPFL actively enforcing a policy which will perhaps discourage them from going. What a joke.

Unlucky lads,we've just followed Will Vaulks on Twitter. Expect that signing to be confirmed soon. I guess Falkirk just can't compete with us- the pull of playing for a side who were never relegated from the SPL and have 4 stands at their stadium was a big attraction.

Maybe we'll send another Bob Mchugh type cast off your way. Someone that wasn't good enough for us but could do a job in the seaside leagues.

Doubt you guys can afford him. Where are you going to get at least half a million from?

The Well Society can't afford to buy the club far less fork out money for players who are under contract. 

Yeah mate. Him and Grant would be a awesome pair at the back.

Grant is left sided too. Not sure it would mix tbh, however Grant got a bad injury so maybe Houston wants cover at the start of the season if Grant struggles. 

Edited by Back Post Misses