The Falkirk FC Thread

I've obviously got too much time on my hands and I was taking a look at Scottish Clubs' average attendances vs their ground capacities and we are well up there. However, as long as we have the "spare" capacity in the north stand no need for a new east stand as yet (That would all change were we to reach the Holy Grail of the Scottish Premiership, of course). I do think that the club should look at opening up the north stand for home supporters with the exception of the games against the Pars.

Other stand outs from the stats are that St Mirren are recording some great attendances / ratio and the 2 Edinburgh clubs are doing well despite their poor starts to the season (the benefit of selling season tickets).

CLUB                       CAPACITY                  AV HOME ATT              PERCENT

SELLICK                    60411                             59071                         97.78

SEVCO                      50817                             47581                         93.63

HERTZ                      19852                             18571                         93.55

ST MIRN                    7937                               6903                          86.97

A’DEEN                    20866                            17383                          83.81

D.U.                          14223                            11839                          83.24

HUBZ                        20421                            16242                          79.54

BAIRNS                       7937                              6119                          77.10

ROSS C                        6541                              4630                          70.78

DUNDEE                    11775                             6848                          58.16

ST JOHN                     10696                             5889                          55.06

THEM                         11480                              5730                          49.91

KILLIE                          15003                              6947                         46.30

RAITH                           8867                              3853                          43.45

PARTICK                     10102                             4087                           40.46

MOTH                        13677                             5387                           39.39

AYR                             10185                             2844                           27.92

MORTEN                   11589                              2419                           20.87

LIVI                               8716                              1223                            14.23             

2 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

I couldn't stand the fawning of some fans to him on Twitter, calling him "Boss" and sending him pics of their wee boy's Steeple haircut, when it was pretty obvious to some he was a fraud. He blocked me after I asked him questions about his Manhattan real estate business (was houses not commercial as he claimed) and the Brooklyn Coffee empire (one shop).  

I mind have a little debate with someone on Twitter about his credentials and Campbell (who wasn't even copied in to tweets) DM'd me with his phone number. Can't remember exactly the details of the call, but I do remember coming off and being absolutely sure this man was not right for us. 

2 hours ago, Dade said:

Got you now. Yeh if that’s the case then fair enough he would’ve cost money. Not sure it is quite like for like though as accepting a deal for future money for our main sponsorship  from a business owner with a sham of a business history to completing DD with a business owner for a potential large investment, albeit with little background. Know Kenny raised serious questions but think the board would’ve been slaughtered if they didn’t take the offer seriously and do some DD. The problem with it was they should have unearthed what Kenny did and if they had any doubt to his credentials then it should’ve been kept low key whilst they did DD. The fact they didn’t start DD till Deans came on board too seems bizarre considering the prospective takeover was publicised in May 2019, while Deans didn’t come on the board till July. Might have been MC running his mouth off though to try get fans to pressure the board in to a deal. 

How much do you think it cost the club in the end?

No idea but my experience of the professional class type businesses are they are not cheap 

Quite the weekend ahead - FD Live on Friday night, an Ultras KM TIFO display ahead of the match and then the main event itself.

Today can't be over quick enough! ⏳

Edited by Blame Me
Attribution