The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, brokeville said:

Vaulks playing tonight.

Is that a question or a statement?

The fact that the match preview on the club site doesn't mention him worries me a bit. Normally these reports would mention who may miss out due to injury etc and there's no sign of that at all. Hopefully (probably) just looking too much into things!

10 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

The fact that the match preview on the club site doesn't mention him worries me a bit. Normally these reports would mention who may miss out due to injury etc and there's no sign of that at all. Hopefully (probably) just looking too much into things!

Would probably have a question mark if it was a question, m9.

Well he needs to start acting like a professional and realise that he gets paid to do a job , and realise if you're not on form and someone else is that you get dropped.

Not up to him if he gets dropped or not. I'm sure he'll start scoring again soon

Well he needs to start acting like a professional and realise that he gets paid to do a job , and realise if you're not on form and someone else is that you get dropped.

Short memory.

Aye bairds been very poor recently but if it wasn't for his goals last season we would have been nowhere near a play off.

We should get behind him imo

Statement.

Well it was a glorified pre-season friendly and that's basically how it played out.

Some good combination play at times particularly with Sibbs and Leahy and Watson and Gasparotto looked good together. Big Gasparotto reminded me of the great George Gibson who was another that used to stroll through games.

I thought Austin showed up well too although he looked quite raw and Boab took his goal very well.

Saturday will obviously be a far tougher test and I'm actually looking forward to it now.