The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Stuperman01 said:

Did the lad we have on loan from Chelsea play last night if so how did he look? 

Samut played. By all acounts, came into the game, passed the ball well, a bit off on the physical side as hes only played u23 games. I'm sure Paton will have him up to speed after a few more training sessions.

I was in the Aberdeen end with my mate so was pretty close to the RWB in the second half, Muirhead was screaming at him and was having to tell him where to stand, just did not look comfortable at all defensively. Too me in the first half it looked like Harrison, Dallison and Brough at CB with McGhee and Robson as high up wing backs but tbf I could totally be wrong.

Muirhead screaming at him or anyone is hardly an indicator of doing anything wrong to be fair. I’m also not saying he looked great, just didn’t think he was rotten and did enough for me to merit another look. Although think the fact we’ve been starved of anyone half way decent there that anyone even remotely competent looks a world beater. If we start another season with Muirhead or Kidd there it will seriously dampen my unusually upbeat temperament.

As for the formation I bow to your knowledge. If it was a 3 then it seemed no one told Jordan McGhee.

15 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

Muirhead screaming at him or anyone is hardly an indicator of doing anything wrong to be fair. I’m also not saying he looked great, just didn’t think he was rotten and did enough for me to merit another look. Although think the fact we’ve been starved of anyone half way decent there that anyone even remotely competent looks a world beater. If we start another season with Muirhead or Kidd there it will seriously dampen my unusually upbeat temperament.

As for the formation I bow to your knowledge. If it was a 3 then it seemed no one told Jordan McGhee.

To be fair, Muirhead was probably pissed at everyone else shouting at him for being a fanny.

Guest Back Post Misses
I'm guessing most of those 500 won't be renewing now as presumably they would have both protected their seat and taken the early bird pricing. 400-500 is a lot to lose pc wise in a season but very encouraging to see 400 new seasons taken up.

We will not have lost 20% of our core support. Reading Twitter it appears many renewals have tagged themselves as a new fan

19 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

We will not have lost 20% of our core support. Reading Twitter it appears many renewals have tagged themselves as a new fan

Either way, we haven't lost anything. People don't renew, some other people get their first season tickets. Took me two days to get through to the shop to order a shirt for delivery, they are still working flat out processing tickets and printing season cards/

It is a good job Paul Hartley knows what he is doing and is the manager

the fact that he works with players  daily and knows what he gets from them

Yes people have an opinion and are entitled to it but please don’t come on o& b and slaughter players that the manager selects

i hear Joe Mc keep looking to move on? 

Will he be next to get slauterrd by the minority

support our team and manager to select his team

Yes people have an opinion and are entitled to it but please don’t come on o& b and slaughter players that the manager selects

All I’ve seen is positive stuff idk what your on about

Will still be a fair number of renewals to come from people on holiday or about to go on holiday. I would expect us to be fairly comfortably ahead of last year's figure by league kick off.

I’ve read some utter shit on here but this right up there. Although you talk about o&b so I’m presuming your viewing a site in which players are being slaughtered because this isn’t it.

2 hours ago, Fitbafollower said:

McKee wants to move let him. No great loss. Wont be a regular starter anyway.  Wont slaughter the guy for wanting to play every week which he isnt going to get with us.