The Falkirk FC Thread

Mitchell - Utter shite but still not worse than Fasan.
McGhee - seems to get away with a lot more than others, all over the place yet again.
Harrison - Should of done much better with the first goal but still someone I’d keep.
Muirhead - how three managers have actually seen him in the flesh and kept playing him is astonishing.
Robson - very hot and cold sometimes he’s the only one trying to get us going and other times I forget he’s on.
Sammut - must be absolutely pishing himself that Chelsea pay him (probably) over 5k a week to play professional football, joint worst with Muirhead today.
McKee - best player for us today easily and surprisingly didn’t actually shy away from trying to get on the ball.
Bauben - Can obviously play but also seems to think he has all the time in the world to do so, won’t be missed.
Lewis - probably one of his better games but that’s not saying much, still utterly dreadful.
Rudden - everything just bounced off him, worst game I’ve seen from him.

Hopefully see at least 3 bodies in the door on the 1st.

3 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Interesting to see that it was basically Darren taking the team today. I guess Rays having a rest before the real work starts on Tuesday. That’s Alloa 6 points clear so we need some kind of miracle to get 8th.

Alloa aren't world beaters and with a few quality signings, we'll be able to catch them. I see Ray going with something like this in January

New GK

Kidd Muirhead McGhee Dixon

New RM McKee Paton New LM

New ST New ST

Bauben, Robson, Mitchell, Rudden and Harrison coming up to clap the south stand seemed pretty strange  and perhaps a starting 5 to go with Robson, Mitchell and Rudden looking a bit blank in expression perhaps showing they gave a fuk.

Tho I cast my mind back to Harrisons comments post the last Dunfermline game

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Patrick Brough is a significantly better footballer, in any position you like than Aaron Muirhead.

Not a chance. We'll soon see what our manager thinks of that comparison...

Edited by EdiBairn

Sammut
Lewis
Haber
Irving
Harrison
Dallison
Fasan

To go in no particular order.

No fussed if Bauben, Rudden, Mitchell, Muirhead and Robson go and they are hot and cold.

If McKinnon, doesn’t get these signings right we’re down. Also, if by the middle/end of February there is no improvement I can see the fans shouting for him to go. He could see today the formation wasn’t working and still didn’t change it until we’re 3-1 down.

7 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Longer term he's not the answer but can certainly do a job until the end of the season as we can't replace the whole team

What job can he do exactly? Certainly not a footballer. There could not be a more fitting captain for this bag of utter dross.