The Falkirk FC Thread

Hey guys

Doing Fantasy Football research. Is this your current first team squad?

Cheers!

You're missing Scott Double-Barrel (defensive mid), and I think Turnbull (left back) might be in the senior squad this year.

God it looks paper thin when you see it like that.

Danny i put my top on back front after i scored McBreen

Danny "when I jump for a header the space under my feet wouldn't take even the best accepted if credit cards" McBreen

19 goals in the A league last year, god the standard must be low. I guess Emile Heskey is there...

Going by your OS you have no first team players(unless it isnt mobile compatible). Care to suggest some of these youth players?

Bollocks. Connor Greene (CB/LB), Michael Martin (FW), Craig Comrie (CM) and Ryan Blair (AM). You might also want to add in Lewis Small (FW) who is currently injured.

Yep, our squad is two thirds of Dundee's in terms of quantity, and their has an average age of 27 to ours of 20. A huge difference, and it shows what a wonderful thing administration is.

Hey guys

Doing Fantasy Football research. Is this your current first team squad?

Cheers!

I reckon this is the first team squad right now

Goalkeepers
McGovern
Bowman
Amos
Defense
Duffie
Rowan
Greene
Turnbull
McGeever
McNab
Flynn
Vaulks
Dick
Kingsley
Midfield
Durojaiye
Faulds
Brisbane
Comrie
Hogg
Blair
Shepherd
Martin
J Fulton
Leahy
McGrandles
Alston
Grant
Sibbald
Forwards
Small (injured)
Bia-Bi
Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

Am I right in saying we played a 4-1-2-1-2 against the fifers with durojaiye infront of the defence and fulton just behind the strikers ??

Looked something like that. For me Sibbs should be tucked in behind the strikers with Alston and Jay wide.

You're missing Scott Double-Barrel (defensive mid), and I think Turnbull (left back) might be in the senior squad this year.

God it looks paper thin when you see it like that.

Lewis Small, Ryan Blair and Michael Martin should also be in there

Well, your youngsters redeemed themselves in the second half against our youngsters. Your 'keeper was excellent and very comfortable with the ball at his feet but could be accused of being too casual at times. Biabi isn't anywhere near ready for your first team though.