The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Fan disengagement to result in financial armageddon, liquidation and a demotion to the South of Scotland League, IMO.

You'd still get roasters giving it "At LEest Weed WIiN Sum GeMmZ n ReBILLd COTYB eXpat te UnExPlainD"

10 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Exactly. Unknown foreigners which is at best a shot in the dark. Feeder club FC no thank you. Or the current mob.

My, what a tough decision this is to keep my pennies in my pocket.

I’ll happily get behind new owners tbh. Whoever they are, the chances are they’ll be far better than the incumbents. 

Would prefer the fans buyout, but any change of ownership is progress imo. 

I’ll happily get behind new owners tbh. Whoever they are, the chances are they’ll be far better than the incumbents. 
Would prefer the fans buyout, but any change of ownership is progress imo. 

The current mob have to go without doubt but the two remaining options genuinely give me the fear.

Well, this just shows all their “Your Club” stuff was just a load of guff. They are clearly letting us know it’s their club, and they will wreck it if they want to.

Unlikely we’ll hear anything this week there’s no bids for the club as of today. It looks like we’ll be using trialists for the start of the season. The MSG and Board are entirely to blame for this with certain individuals seemingly intent on doing damage to the club.

Unlikely we’ll hear anything this week there’s no bids for the club as of today. It looks like we’ll be using trialists for the start of the season. The MSG and Board are entirely to blame for this with certain individuals seemingly intent on doing damage to the club.
I dont know much, but this seems extreme.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, brokeville said:

I dont know much, but this seems extreme.

Aye that's a searing hot take if I've ever seen one

Reckon the Indian one was a bluff to try and get more money out of the other interested parties i mean ffs why would you extend a deadline to give a party that hadnt submitted a bid one they had 2 solid bids there and they fucked them off for a Mibbe opportunity 

as far as f**king things up they have excelled in this one