The Falkirk FC Thread

I hope they have to go cap in hand to the fans groups again.

For a group of successful business people they havent half let emotion get the better of them here. Pretty rookie stuff tbh. Transparent bluffs, tear soaked statements, deadlines that are very much alive and moving about freely, interested parties being chased....

Calling it now, Martin Ritchie is thicker than a whale egg omlette.

Davie from the fan ownerships been sharing articles on twitter, one from May saying the group has returned with another bid and another article with the #DoTheRightThing hashtag. Make of that what you will because, to be honest, I've not got a clue what he's meaning.

Davie from the fan ownerships been sharing articles on twitter, one from May saying the group has returned with another bid and another article with the #DoTheRightThing hashtag. Make of that what you will because, to be honest, I've not got a clue what he's meaning.

Think he is referring to the MSG selling to the fans. They have always said they would seek to someone/group that don’t have the best interests of the club at heart

23 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

He's just retweeting old news from last month I think

https://twitter.com/davidrwhite53

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Whilst the fans are Unionised any chance out next memo can be to stop booing ex players?

There's an arsehole at the back of the SS does this. The homophobic abuse he gave Mark Stewart was beyond the pale. 

On 07/06/2019 at 19:14, Stellaboz said:

Fez and Hippo available....

Its league one we're in now not non league. 

Had to stop watching Chernobyl last night as the Russian organisation and PR reminded me too much of our BOD.

Edited by Shodwall cat

cant believe the lack of communication from the club. hardly surprising tho from them. couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery. no update on signings, no update on buy outs, no updates on st sales, no update on new strips, no updates on builders works at astadium. zilch, nada, niet, nine. feck all. embarrasing. no even an occasional tweet on things. really worried for the future, especially with only a few weeks left before preseason. cant believe my club is in the postion its in.

I doubt we’ll see strips before the ownership situation is resolved. Would that not involve paying the supplier which might not necessarily be high on the current custodians to-do list.

Same goes for players and anything else that costs money.

2 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

I doubt we’ll see strips before the ownership situation is resolved. Would that not involve paying the supplier which might not necessarily be high on the current custodians to-do list.

Same goes for players and anything else that costs money.

20th of June they said for the strips are we going to have anyone in the team to wear them