Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Bronn going with Jamie was supposed to be a one-off deal. He may well have just gone home, or I suspect he'll probably resurface in Dorne.

Littlefinger returned to the Vale after being summoned to King's Landing.

Titles for episode 6 & 7 are on Wikipedia.

Upcoming episode titles in the spoiler;

Episode 4 - Book of the Stranger

Episode 5 - The Door

Episode 6 - Blood of my Blood

Episode 7 - The Broken Man

I can make an educated guess at what the title for episode 6 relates to, and number 7 brings another character to mind immediately.

This tv show man. It's insanely good.

Bronn going with Jamie was supposed to be a one-off deal. He may well have just gone home, or I suspect he'll probably resurface in Dorne.

Littlefinger returned to the Vale after being summoned to King's Landing.

Bronn was picked up by Gendry's boat on the way back from Dorne. He's now with the rest of them trying to remember where the TV show kidnapped them from in the books.

I think he spent too much time practicing his Baltimore accent. I watched a film he was in called Calvary, playing an Irish guy. The (Irish) person I was watching it wouldn't believe Gillan was Irish, as his accent in the film is so bad. Even though it's his own accent. Very strange.

Also the fact that he changed accents half way through Game of Thrones. I hope that has been rectified - the bad accent ratio seems much lower so far in series 6.

This may have been answered already, but where are Littlefinger and Bronn?

I first saw him in that TV show from a few years back "Identity". I mind watching it with my dad and we were saying that was a shocking Irish accent, before googling him to discover he was genuinely Irish!

What I do find more odd than Bronn disappearing is Jamie & Cersei just leaving Trystane chilling unattended on the ship when Myrcella had been murdered. While I'm not suggesting they would have protected him, normally they would have locked someone like that up to decide whether they needed them as a bargaining chip or not.

Titles for episode 6 & 7 are on Wikipedia.

Upcoming episode titles in the spoiler;

Episode 4 - Book of the Stranger

Episode 5 - The Door

Episode 6 - Blood of my Blood

Episode 7 - The Broken Man

I can make an educated guess at what the title for episode 6 relates to, and number 7 brings another character to mind immediately.

This tv show man. It's insanely good.

Book of the Stranger - In the Faith of the Seven the Stranger is the God of Death - he's mentioned by the Faceless Men as one manifestation of their Many Faced God.  Suggests that the episod could cover Arya starting to become a Faceless Man.  Also, could the Lannisters start a move on the Faith Militant or see further developements there?

The Door - Dunno.

Blood of my Blood - Clearly this will relate to Daenyrs, the phrase being associated with the Dothraki.  Jorah notably used these words when she hatched her dragons so maybe this will relate to the that relationship.

The Broken Man - I think this will relate to Theon, who will return to the Iron Islands to face his fate.  There's a clip of his sister berating him in the last episode.  I doubt that a castrated traitor who most of the Ironborn didn't hold in high regard anyway will receive much of a welcome on Pyke.

Book of the Stranger - In the Faith of the Seven the Stranger is the God of Death - he's mentioned by the Faceless Men as one manifestation of their Many Faced God.  Suggests that the episod could cover Arya starting to become a Faceless Man.  Also, could the Lannisters start a move on the Faith Militant or see further developements there?

The Door - Dunno.

Blood of my Blood - Clearly this will relate to Daenyrs, the phrase being associated with the Dothraki.  Jorah notably used these words when she hatched her dragons so maybe this will relate to the that relationship.

The Broken Man - I think this will relate to Theon, who will return to the Iron Islands to face his fate.  There's a clip of his sister berating him in the last episode.  I doubt that a castrated traitor who most of the Ironborn didn't hold in high regard anyway will receive much of a welcome on Pyke.

The Door could be a number of things, but Theon will be back before The Broken Man - I'd surmise the potential return of The Hound instead.

I think he spent too much time practicing his Baltimore accent. I watched a film he was in called Calvary, playing an Irish guy. The (Irish) person I was watching it wouldn't believe Gillan was Irish, as his accent in the film is so bad. Even though it's his own accent. Very strange.

Also the fact that he changed accents half way through Game of Thrones. I hope that has been rectified - the bad accent ratio seems much lower so far in series 6.

This may have been answered already, but where are Littlefinger and Bronn?

I first saw him in that TV show from a few years back "Identity". I mind watching it with my dad and we were saying that was a shocking Irish accent, before googling him to discover he was genuinely Irish!

11 minutes to post it twice?  :huh:

Anyway, maybe he's just one of those people that picks up accents really quickly, so has a weird mix of accents as a result. Everyone from the Highlands surely knows someone that moved to Glasgow that picked up a weird half Glaswegian accent within a matter of weeks.

The Door could be a number of things, but Theon will be back before The Broken Man - I'd surmise the potential return of The Hound instead.

Book spoilers/show theories enclosed;

I think The Broken Man is The Hound as well. Septon Merribald talked about 'The Broken Man' in the books, just before we met the gravedigger.

From the trailers, Brienne ends up at Riverrun so I don't think it's impossible she and Podrick go via the Quiet Isle and end up meeting the Septon (Ian McShane hinted he played a religious figure and it would lead to the return of a fan favourite character).

Other possibility is Arya coming back to Westeros on a mission to kill one of the people on her list (just so happens Walder Frey is on that list) and goes via the Quiet Isle.

If The Hound does return as a religious zealot, Cleganebowl is almost certainly happening IMO. He will represent the faith (he also hates the Lannisters) and the Moutain is a shoe-in to fight for Cersei in their trial by battle.

I may have missed this, but whats the best podcasts to listen to?

Storm of Spoilers is good, although as the name suggests they do a lot of talking about what might happen in future episodes. Now the show is mostly past the books this is more guesswork than anything concrete.

A cast of kings is also pretty good and just discusses the most recently aired episode.

11 minutes to post it twice? :huh:

Anyway, maybe he's just one of those people that picks up accents really quickly, so has a weird mix of accents as a result. Everyone from the Highlands surely knows someone that moved to Glasgow that picked up a weird half Glaswegian accent within a matter of weeks.

Are you saying Alex Schalk will be in GoT along with Ian McShane? Edited by Savage Henry

Are you saying Alex Schalk will be in GoT along with Ian McShane?

Exactly. Long lost Targaryen with a funky accent from travelling all over Westeros, Essos and perhaps even Sothoryos (surprised this one wasn't called Easteros).

Of course, you actually mean South-east. It would have worked better if I'd said The Shadow Lands or I said it should have been called the Cairngorms, granted, but let's not let that get in the way of a dissecting a tongue-in-cheek comment.

ASOIAFPortalMap_zps866ea5d0.png

Having just looked at that map again, I have no idea why there's Country names randomly positioned on it.

Edited by Spain

ASOIAFPortalMap_zps866ea5d0.png

Having just looked at that map again, I have no idea why there's Country names randomly positioned on it.

What a strangely annotated map.  This is the only Westeros/real world map worth bothering with.

Westeros.jpg

So anyone between Hadrian's Wall and the Central Belt is a Wildling and further North are White Walkers? It all makes sense now

Edited by Swarley