Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Lyanna Mormont is an absolute hero.

And is it just me, or has Varys been getting tips from Littlefinger on how to get around quickly?!

Edited by Sooky

Holy shit, that topped last week. Arguable topped every other episode. The opening segment in Kings landing was perfection. Watching it all over again and the music is superb

Will give more of my thoughts once I can gather them!

Unbelievable, Game of Thrones is quite simply the greatest programme ever to grace television.

So the worst kept secret in televisions got confirmed in Brans flashback to the tower of joy, Jon snow is in fact the son of Rhaegar Targaryen ans Lyanna Stark.

Absolute scenes from Lyanna Mormont, to proclaim Jon King in the North.

Wasn't expecting to see Arya back so soon, but I'm glad Walder Frey got it.

With the Martells historically loyal to house Targaryen, it going to be all out war on the Lannisters at the beginning of next season.

Edited by MONKMAN

Those first sequence of scenes at King's Landing were incredible. The music, the timing, the way it was shot- the whole thing was tremendous.

I didn't see the Arya reveal coming I'll admit. For whatever reason I had put her as being miles away and out of the picture but as we know time travel has no bounds.

The whole episode was fantastic from start to finish.

That was fucking amazing.

I was marking out like the wee fan boy I am at the King of the north scene. I also never seen the Arya reveal coming either but the timezones were a mile out the whole episode with Varys, Jamie etc being in more than one place.

We never quite heard what Lyanna said to Ned but since there's a baby and it then cuts to John then it's pretty safe to assume that R+L=J is correct. Lyanna Mourment was tremendous again as well.

The kings landing stuff was great and I can see Cersei going mental next season. I thought there was going to be a twist with Sam as that whole scene was a bit weird I was half expecting his dad to butcher him in that library.

Littlefinger will be raging he helped Sansa now.

Littlefinger will be raging he helped Sansa now.

I think she might actually go with him now/agree to be his missus. I think she was quite set on being in charge of Winterfell/queen of the North. She was the only one that didn't look that chuffed when everyone was pledging their allegiance to Jon and then she shared that look with Littlefinger as if to say "Go on then, it might be my only way of getting some power"

I think she might actually go with him now/agree to be his missus. I think she was quite set on being in charge of Winterfell/queen of the North. She was the only one that didn't look that chuffed when everyone was pledging their allegiance to Jon and then she shared that look with Littlefinger as if to say "Go on then, it might be my only way of getting some power"

Thought she looked pretty please tbh. Plus she refused the lord's chamber

Got some buzz at the King in the North scene. I think everyone had a soft spot for the 'b*****d' from day 1 after the way everyone treated him, if only they knew.

It's just a shame there are all of these fan theories about, imagine how good it could be if we could get the reactions to things happening out of the blue? Then again if you didn't have the books you wouldn't have the tv show. 

Tommen! White Wolf! Varys must of had is cock replaced with a teleportation device!

Epic finale. No clue quite how everything will play out.

The Lannisters are gonna be getting fucked from both ends, while Arya sneaks in for the kill.

Amazing episode, Tommen and Margery snuffing it was a surprise

Edited by EdgarusQPFC