Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Post this on all your social media too, let as wide an audience as possible know that you've watched a tv show! The world needs to know of this incredible achievement. You are indisputably the greatest GoT fan in the world, shout it out!

I just watched the new episode. It was tremendous. It is a bit dark in places though so maybe worth waiting to see it on Monday.

I just watched the new episode. It was awful. It is a bit comical in places, so maybe worth waiting to see it on Monday.

2 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

No spoilers but WOW, FUCKING WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't even come from round here. Go away.

Anyway , I still say the Dornish and Tyrell armies should be in their way to besiege Kings Landing. I said before the Lannister army would have met them on the road but they both would have approached Kings Landing from the south whereas Casterly Rock to High garden is down the coast.

So, how did the Lannisters know about the attack from the sea and the unsullied going to Casterly Rock? Jaimie is made out to be a military genius so could be that but Rob Stark got one over on him before. Spy in the Dany camp?

Could the Greyjoys and the unsullied be pawns worth sacrificing to put the Lannister army where they want them. Probably not by Dany, I think she thinks too much of the unsullied but then Olena Tyrell did tell her to stop fucking about.

Equally I don't think Varys would have any qualms about playing the pieces in the bigger game.

I am afraid though that the most likely explanation is probably it's a quick moving series and the teleporting and disappearance of whole armies and navies is just to be forgotten about.

Edited by invergowrie arab

c**t

Post this on all your social media too, let as wide an audience as possible know that you've watched a tv show! The world needs to know of this incredible achievement. You are indisputably the greatest GoT fan in the world, shout it out!

Total c**t

29 minutes ago, grumswall said:

People really are a but precious in this thread. No spoilers have been posted so what's the issue?

It doesn't take much to spoil, you might not even think what you're saying is a spoiler but it can be. e.g. a comment on my Facebook wasn't a spoiler as such but alluded to certain things, hard to describe it without actually quoting it but that's just not on. This tit above has added nothing to the discussion other than saying "I've seen it and youve no!" So what is the point? 

Edited by Christophe

37 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

You don't even come from round here. Go away.

Anyway , I still say the Dornish and Tyrell armies should be in their way to besiege Kings Landing. I said before the Lannister army would have met them on the road but they both would have approached Kings Landing from the south whereas Casterly Rock to High garden is down the coast.

So, how did the Lannisters know about the attack from the sea and the unsullied going to Casterly Rock? Jaimie is made out to be a military genius so could be that but Rob Stark got one over on him before. Spy in the Dany camp?

Could the Greyjoys and the unsullied be pawns worth sacrificing to put the Lannister army where they want them. Probably not by Dany, I think she thinks too much of the unsullied but then Olena Tyrell did tell her to stop fucking about.

Equally I don't think Varys would have any qualms about playing the pieces in the bigger game.

I am afraid though that the most likely explanation is probably it's a quick moving series and the teleporting and disappearance of whole armies and navies is just to be forgotten about.

Said after ep3 that I reckon Varys could be back spying for the Lannisters once he found out about the Lord of Light involvement in the Dany camp, he really doesn't like that shit.

It doesn't take much to spoil, you might not even think what you're saying is a spoiler but it can be. e.g. a comment on my Facebook wasn't a spoiler as such but alluded to certain things, hard to describe it without actually quoting it but that's just not on. This tit above has added nothing to the discussion other than saying "I've seen it and youve no!" So what is the point? 

All I did was say it was tremendous and that the picture quality wasn't great so it may be worth waiting till Monday to watch it if you haven't already done so. Don't see how that could be construed as spoiling anything?

Everyone knows it has leaked, everyone is able to make their own decision on whether to watch it early or not. Shouting out about seeing it is just a dick measuring exercise really. Oh you've seen it a few days early, good for you!

Even constructive posts like yours warding off people to wait for better quality just opens the floodgates for every walloper with no self control to burst on and go "wow, fucking amazing guys!!!!!!1111!!!!"....which is just pointless and inevitably someone will slip something, inadvertently or not. 

I've just in the last 5 minutes seen a spoiler on Facebook from some attention seeking c**t which was very much in the deliberate camp. People are fucking morons.

Anyone else follow Alt Shift X?

Latest recap on episode 3 is another class act. 

Oh and check one of his older videos points out a detail, Meera Reed grabs a sword when they are fleeing the cave of the One Eyed Raven.

Children of the Forest do not use steel,  but the Three Eyed Raven was Brynden Rivers who possesed the Valyrian blade Dark Sister. Specially built for a woman, used by Visenya.  Any women handy with a sword headed to Winterfell where Meera currently is?

14 hours ago, Christophe said:

Everyone knows it has leaked, everyone is able to make their own decision on whether to watch it early or not. Shouting out about seeing it is just a dick measuring exercise really. Oh you've seen it a few days early, good for you!

Even constructive posts like yours warding off people to wait for better quality just opens the floodgates for every walloper with no self control to burst on and go "wow, fucking amazing guys!!!!!!1111!!!!"....which is just pointless and inevitably someone will slip something, inadvertently or not. 

I've just in the last 5 minutes seen a spoiler on Facebook from some attention seeking c**t which was very much in the deliberate camp. People are fucking morons.

You'd understand if you'd seen the episode mate. Don't be a hater just because you're not in the loop eh?

(Av no seen it and I'm trolling. f**k yez)

46 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Tbh it's been tempting to spoil everything since you started mouthing off when I didn't spoilt f**k all. I'm going to take the high Road knowing I'm better than everyone else in this thread though. Bunch of peasants.

Are you fucking 12 or what? f**k off.