Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Thought Dorne would have worked well on TV but it's been handled horribly. Seems like it's been too long since the red wedding to go back to the riverlands so the blackfish will probably be in obscurity with Gendry now

You got a hint that the people are only a bawhair away from anarchy when Tommen went to Baelor's Sept and the crowd turned on him. If they went in mob handed they realise they'd probably get their totties.

You reckon the families of the ones imprisoned would get their totties if they all banded together and went for it? Who we got.. the remaining Lannisters and the crown, the Tyrells with a vested interest.... it seems to me that the kid on the Iron Throne - despite what we saw in an episode - if he rallied the troops and all that he'd be able to take apart the Septor and his minons?

Tyrion gave advice that didn't get Jorrah killed, but he knew that if he backed him up too much he wouldn't seem impartial. She didn't want to kill Jorrah, so what sounded like impartial advice that let him off the hook seemed reasonable. That's the way I saw it anyway.

Yes, definitely. I like your point about her not wanting to kill Jorah so looking for the best option. Whilst he is indeed Tyrion Lannister, I just felt that she almost blindly listened to him at that point and then in the scene where they were sharing wine she questioned his every sentence almost. Maybe all about Jorah, like you say though.

Well the question is, is there more to grey-scale than meets the eye? I know some survive, but perhaps the stone men that do are important or relevant in the fight against the white walkers or something?

I'd rather Jon was gone than Jorah tbh. Jon bores me and Samwell will have 'run out of friends' and they can take that part of the story from there. I reckon they might cliffhanger it with you presuming Jon is dead, when he's in fact, not.

I'd rather Jon was gone than Jorah tbh. Jon bores me and Samwell will have 'run out of friends' and they can take that part of the story from there. I reckon they might cliffhanger it with you presuming Jon is dead, when he's in fact, not.

The Night's Watch turning on Jon, and then Jon eventually taking up Stannis' offer to legitimise him instead would lead to some decent action.

I'm hoping the show ends with the White Walkers vs The Dragons.
I have convinced myself that Jon Snow and Tyrion are both Targaeryns. Especially since the last words of Tywin were "you are no son of mine" and he said back in season one "since I can't prove you aren't mine"
There are 3 white walkers leaders on horses and 3 dragons. I can see the scene in my head:
Dany, Tyrion and Jon Snow each on a dragon flying through the air to meet the White Walker army in a final epic battle!
(I'm assuming since dragon glass and dragon steel (valyrian) both can kill walkers then Dragon fire prob can as well?)

Think Bran will have something to do with it too, using his power to control one of the dragons.

Thought Dorne would have worked well on TV but it's been handled horribly. Seems like it's been too long since the red wedding to go back to the riverlands so the blackfish will probably be in obscurity with Gendry now

Can you (or anyone who's read the books) post a spoiler of what happens with Blackfish in the books please.

Can you (or anyone who's read the books) post a spoiler of what happens with Blackfish in the books please.

He escapes back to Riverrun. The Lannisters siege the stronghold, with Edmure standing on a constructed stage with a noose around his neck each day. This goes on for a long period of time until Jaime turns up and eventually negotiates their entrance into the castle without blood shed. They enter and find the Blackfish has espaced on the river. I think that's the last we hear of him.

Edit: The book is slightly different - Jeyne is still alive in the books and I don't think Brynden went to the red wedding at all

Edited by Kyle

He escapes back to Riverrun. The Lannisters siege the stronghold, with Edmure standing on a constructed stage with a noose around his neck each day. This goes on for a long period of time until Jaime turns up and eventually negotiates their entrance into the castle without blood shed. They enter and find the Blackfish has espaced on the river. I think that's the last we hear of him.

Edit: The book is slightly different - Jeyne is still alive in the books and I don't think Brynden went to the red wedding at all

Does he not eventually come under siege, in some castle, from which Jamie negotiates his surrender in a tent. Only for Briene/Stoneheart to turn up? Sure it was their final scene up til now.*It has been 5 years since I read them. Waiting on the next one.

Edited by kiddy