Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

First time I've been genuinely shocked since reading the books between seasons 3 and 4. Seemed rushed and poorly written but my f**k did anyone really expect him to do it? He's gonna have a hard time explaining that if he gets his crown and people wonder where the Princess is.....

Also, jorah touched dany - are they ignoring the fact that greyscale is meant to be highly contagious or is she immune?

In any case, the last scene with drogon coming back was epic and far better than the book version. Hope she kept the receipt for those unsullied though because they are fuckin shite. The stormtroopers of game of thrones

Thought the end of the fight was edited a bit poorly btw. When Dany goes to mount Drogon, there were still loads of Sons of the Harpy closing in on Tyrion, Missandei and Jorah and then when it takes off they've all gone.

First time I've been genuinely shocked since reading the books between seasons 3 and 4. Seemed rushed and poorly written but my f**k did anyone really expect him to do it? He's gonna have a hard time explaining that if he gets his crown and people wonder where the Princess is.....

More at stake. No point saving your own child if you and everyone else ends up dead.

Some good stuff even Dorne wasn't that bad. I wouldn't say Doran was miscast more Siddig has been underused and given some shite material previously.

Yep, first Dornish part i've enjoyed, got to be a trap though, right?

Also, heavily implied that Hizdhar was involved in the plot (his tardiness and explanation that's he was making sure 'everything was in order') yet he dies (seemingly). Another big deviation from the books but again likely to massively trim the Mereen plot. That and barristan's death should stop it getting bogged down there the way it does in the book

Tried to be as unspecific as possible :( In all honesty though it's highly unlikely to happen. It's been ruled out by a few people from the show.

Edit: that was a reply to David McG - still not fully sussed out the mobile app

Edited by RCR

Yup, they've said that was revealed to them by grrm

I could see that being Shireen's end in the books but no way see it being Stannis' doing, especially considering they're miles apart as of now and a massive snowstorm keeping them separated. Could def see Melisandre doing it though on her own or with Selyse.

To me the Stannis thing seems really out of character when you remember that he lasted for over a year at the seige of Storm's End, eating boiled shoe leather and rats before Davos snuck in and now he burns his only heir after one day of no supplies? I try and keep the book characters and the show characters separate in my mind but when they have the same back story in both its hard to visualize one version of the character doing something and another the completely opposite.

Edited by Faddy88

Didn't one of the actors say the episode ten would break the internet? Would need to guess someone big is for the chop and you'd guess John Snow because of olly.

We've still to get Cersei's naked walk of shame. ]

wouldn't be surprised if the dornish angle is a plot for Oberyns wife to kill Cersei, tommon or the queen but ends with the mountain raping her, murdering her and killing her children.

Good shout about jorah touching Danny and greyscale made by someone else. I never even clocked that

Edited by Gianfranco

Can't help but feel Stannis will now reach Winterfell, and Ramsey will proudly declare it was him who snuck in and started the fires. Stannis wins the battle and his full fucking wrath comes down on Ramsey as he blames him for "forcing his hand" in this last episode, and we finally see Ramsey absolutely fucking butchered.

Can't help but wonder why Jorah stared at his greyscale a episode or two back after being banished, and now in this episode hes touching Dany willy nilly. She then touches her dragon....

He's also touched Tyrion too....

It shows how busy that episode was that I don't even think anyone has mentioned, or complained about, the paedophilia yet.

Arya's scenes were the poorest in that episode though to be honest. How shit is she as an assassin?

I only found it strange that the Sand Snakes were still in jail at the time Bronn was getting released. Surely their uncle would have released them before him. All very strange.

Tried to be as unspecific as possible :( In all honesty though it's highly unlikely to happen. It's been ruled out by a few people from the show.

Edit: that was a reply to David McG - still not fully sussed out the mobile app

It'd cool it wasn't you. Think a couple of people replied to your answer though and in itself reveal info. My own fault really