Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

That is exactly my point then. They ate shoe leather and rats because the power of the Lord of Light had not yet entered the consciousness of Selyse let alone Stannis the Mannis. That is why he never burned his daughter or murdered his brother

Yeah Stannis can die now, he had been a top guy so far this season but nope, he is an utter b*****d.

Hopefully he defeats the Boltons with Melissandre's black magic then Brienne pops up and slits his throat.

Seems pretty obvious how this will end up

White Walkers bursting on the scene big style last week...and then the dragon steals the show this week.

Surely just stretching out the storyline now until the two inevitably meet head on.

Perhaps the clue was in the books title - A Song of Ice and Fire :lol:

It's fucked up but that is exactly why he is my man. And let's not forget if Mel's magic is real, then why would you not believe her if she said you were Azor Ahai reborn? I'd be convinced, especially if I were the more serious, more badass brother of Robert Baratheon.

Also, Winter Is Coming, if he doesn't do something now, EVERYONE WILL DIE.

Totally understand why everyone has turned heel on Stannis. But his claim is the strongest all things considered. And the fate of the entire continent rests on his shoulders right now. Davos is is word to the wise, but Stannis is convinced now. And he could not have done what he did if Davos was still there. I kinda think Davos will return and be VERY VERY ANGRY INDEED, absolutely lose his shit! But will remain the Hand of the King.

Edited by Christophe

Tywin was dreamy. I love Charles Dance though. Cool as f**k.

Agreed - Tywin is hands down one of my favourite characters in the books and the show. Also, Charles Dance as Tywin? Perfect casting, no-one else could have played him better.

People with a claim to the Iron Throne:

Danaerys (questionable)

Stannis (the strongest in my view)

Tommen (...unless his b*****dy is formally exposed)

Ithink that's it. I don't think Stannis has an heir.

Royal blood - could be hundreds if you count the descendents of all those who have been king at some point.

I'll disagree here.

Danaerys is the only surviving child of a king. Not just any king but a Targeryan, who have been kings for centuries. Stannis is the brother of Robert Baratheon who took the crown via warfare but otherwise had no historic claim. That said, he was the accepted ruler. Tommen is the legal (if not natural) son of Robert and until such times as his parentage is exposed has a proper claim.

I'd say out of the 3 Stannis' claim is weakest.

Have to say I'm missing Tywin & Joffrey Lannister being on screen.

A series like this needs proper devious villains you could get raging at.

Ramsay & Roose are no in the same league

I dunno, Ramsay is fairly up there in the batshit mental stakes.

Twyin was a fantastic bad guy but very calculated and you could see his reasoning. Ramsay is straight up horrible psycho and arguably the most horrible person in the show thus far. That's quite some feat in in Game of Thrones.