Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Also - I fucking hate those tree women. Absolute diddies - imagine creating white walkers?? What the fcuk are they all about - idiots!

That main white walker guy gives me the fear, what a terrifying dude.  I'm assuming that isn't the one that Meera killed? On a similar note - how did she kill it - where is she pulling dragon glass from? I feel like that is something I should know but have forgotten.

Lots to process from that episode as well in all the other storylines

Btw does anybody else remember the fella that plays Jaqen H'ghar being in a few episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures???

Also a couple of blink and you'll miss 'em performances from Richard E. Grant and Kevin Eldon in the new episode, surely we'll see more of them???

The episode wasn't particularly great before that. Enjoyed the Dany/Jorah exchange though. Some decent stuff throughout but didn't keep the pace of last week. That final part though.

I would agree with that. I felt the same way about the Viper and the Mountain episode also, even though those final scenes alone made it most people's favourite episode of season 4, the rest of it was pretty stale.

Thought the Bran and Arya scenes were excellent and Sansa is probably my favourite character on the show now. The Kingsmoot was pretty disappointing. Agree the general level wasn't as high as last week, but the showstopper of an ending made up for the lulls elsewhere

Thought the Bran and Arya scenes were excellent and Sansa is probably my favourite character on the show now. The Kingsmoot was pretty disappointing. Agree the general level wasn't as high as last week, but the showstopper of an ending made up for the lulls elsewhere

Sansa annoys me immensely but the lass playing her has been fantastic this season.

I must either have a heart of stone or just not as emotionally invested in this show but I didn't feel gutted about Hodor. I watched it with the gf and as soon as Bran seen him in the flashback as a kid I said to her he is a goner. Maybe because I was expecting it to happen it didn't make is as brutal for me, I dunno.