Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

My problem is that the story never seems gets to the tickly bit.

Every episode I'm waiting for it all to kick off and some #scenes but it never actually gets there.

It feels like one massive cock tease.

There have been quite a few #scenes in their season plus, as everyone already knows, everything builds towards episodes 9 and 10 and that's when shit gets fucked.

I definitely think this series more than the others have been about getting everything in place for the explosive stuff. Before you would get a lot more action and reveal before that.

I think part of that is the sheer number of story arcs now.

Hopefully Dany is the next big name to get her tottys. GOT has always been good for having big characters destroyed by their weakness. I hope her arrogance and rashness are a sign of that and not just piss poor writing.

I don't trust that old perv GRRM to kill her off but hopefully TV writers do.

I think part of that is the sheer number of story arcs now.

I think there's a danger that there are storylines that are just don't hold the attention.  The Samwell and Ironborn stories are in danger of feeling tagged on.  You have to assume that they will loop into other conflicts by the end of the season though.

Are the following all heading to the same place?

Jamie Lannister

Briene

Walder Fray's two boys

Yeah they are, Jamie and the freys to besiege it and Brienne to treaty with the Blackfish and get them onto John and Sansa's side

Are the following all heading to the same place?

Jamie Lannister

Briene

Walder Fray's two boys

Yep, be interesting to see what happens between Jaime & Brienne. Expect her to kill the Fray's.

We don't know about Brienne, I'd assume the same place as Jon and Sansa- Winterfell?

Interesting though.

Maybe bring in Lady Stoneheart here!

Sansa sent her off to Riverrun, so yeah she's heading to the same place.  I don't think LS is going to appear at all.

Reading various theories on the line of succession in GoT, we got ourselves a brand new heir to the throne last night.

The current line is pretty much dead, but apparently through a number of theories if you follow general succession rules and go back up the family tree to find a living lineage, you'll need to go all the way back to Robert's Great(x4)-Grandfather Corwen Baratheon before you can start coming down again. It just so happens to be that, his next oldest child after Robert's Great(x3)-Grandfather was Elyanna who married Mathin Lannister, head of House Lannister. Which nicely leads us all the way back down through Tywin etc. to... recently removed from his Kingsguard duties and free to take up titles and land again Jaime Lannister.

Obviously that would then trickle down towards Kevan, Lancel etc. after him, but I think it'd be pretty interesting to end up with Jaime on the throne in the lead up to the end before Dany/Jon or someone inevitably takes it.

Edit: That's of course based on ignoring any of Robert's b*****ds. Not sure if I should have spoilered all this or not.

Edited by Spain

I'd all but given up hope of seeing Lady Stoneheart. 

That would be the tits if she showed up to give the BlackFish hauners, finishing with her confronting Walder Frey one on one.

Nope, it should go to Stannis, then Shireen, then Renly. It would then go Tywin, Jaime, Cersei, Tyrion, Kevan, Lancel. All Lannisters. I assume Cersei would seize power as Queen if that came to pass as Jaime can't.

Beat you to it, Spain. Although now it is Jaime that's next in line.