Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Beat you to it, Spain. Although now it is Jaime that's next in line.

Fair enough, don't think I let that sink in the same though as I had no idea how or why you managed to jump to Tywin. My post shows the logic behind it.

I'd all but given up hope of seeing Lady Stoneheart. 

That would be the tits if she showed up to give the BlackFish hauners, finishing with her confronting Walder Frey one on one.

Going by the teaser trailer for ep. 7, I think we'll see her next week.

tumblr_o1j5puJrql1smqfiko1_500.gif

Same here feels like a slog getting through every episode. Was trying to work out why though cause not much seems to have changed, was thinking it might be because there's no one to root for other than Ramsey but he isn't even in it much.

Im finding this season far more enjoyable than the past 2 seasons, for me the series took a dip following the Red Wedding, but this season has really fired up my interest again, the last few episodes have the potential to be some of the best the full show has seen.

I definitely think this series more than the others have been about getting everything in place for the explosive stuff. Before you would get a lot more action and reveal before that.

I think part of that is the sheer number of story arcs now.

Hopefully Dany is the next big name to get her tottys. GOT has always been good for having big characters destroyed by their weakness. I hope her arrogance and rashness are a sign of that and not just piss poor writing.

I don't trust that old perv GRRM to kill her off but hopefully TV writers do.

As much as i like the character i have to agree with you here, shes went from a shy timid little thing to a leader, a "breaker of chains" to a rather arrogant person, i think it was season 3 she started to get full of herself, with her endless list of titles and sitting on her arse thinking shes something special.

I still think that her Dragons will be the key to ending the white walkers but this series seems to be suggesting that Tyrion will end up gaining the respect and the control of her 2 other dragons

Some of this stuff really should be in spoiler tags.

If it's beyond the UK airing date then the episode as a whole is up for discussion, as far as I'm concerned.

For anyone who hasn't yet watched the episode, they should know to keep away from this thread.

If it's beyond the UK airing date then the episode as a whole is up for discussion, as far as I'm concerned.

For anyone who hasn't yet watched the episode, they should know to keep away from this thread.

I'd assume he's talking about the blatent book spoilers i.e.

Lady Stoneheart

I don't think he's talking about the last episode, I think he's talking about the Lady Stoneheart pish that the book geeks keep rattling on about even though, to the best of my knowledge, there's not been a single sighting or mention of anyone by that name in any episode to date.

If it's not in the programme, put it in a spoiler.

I don't think he's talking about the last episode, I think he's talking about the Lady Stoneheart pish that the book geeks keep rattling on about even though, to the best of my knowledge, there's not been a single sighting or mention of anyone by that name in any episode to date.

If it's not in the programme, put it in a spoiler.

If it's not in the programme then it's speculation - and given the fact that the show is overtaking the books at the moment, it is speculation that is only as valid as anything else you'd see out there. There are absolutely no scenes left in the book that must occur in the show, so there are no spoilers left. 

Of course, people who whine about 'book spoilers' have also had several years to avoid such a horrible injustice by, erm, reading the books, so I can't say I'm concerned by their plight anyway. 

I think we're straying into spoiler territory for the LSH stuff.

The "Prince That Was Promised"

• The birth of a male child - a prince.
  • The prince is of the blood of the dragon
  • Born amidst smoke.
  1. Sam Tarly is male
  2. The Tarly family were fiercly loyal to the Targaeryans and, ye presume, must have some "dragon blood" in there somewhere
  3. Was born during the end of the fighting of Baratheon's rebellion when King Landing was burning

Obviously this is bullshit and there are other prophecies that don't match Sam as much but I'd fucking love it if he ends the white walkers with his bad ass sword and becomes king

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

As the TV series is now beyond the books, I don't think they can be classed as spoilers.

Just my opinion.

I wouldn't say so. There's stuff that's been deliberately omitted from the show for various storytelling reasons. The whole "Coldhands" thing was clearly a spoiler, and left out of the show altogether until Benjen appeared this week. That surprise was ruined by the spoilers. I haven't read the books so that should have come as a surprise but it didn't because of the spoilers posted in here. The LSH stuff could well be the same.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not all that fussed because I google and read up on stuff anyway but others may well not. LSH isn't speculation, it happened in the books and hasn't happened in the TV show (yet, potentially), so it's a spoiler.

As the TV series is now beyond the books, I don't think they can be classed as spoilers.

Just my opinion.

In some aspects yes, in others not. The Riverrun scenes in next week's episode have already happened in the books but not on TV.

I think there's a danger that there are storylines that are just don't hold the attention. The Samwell and Ironborn stories are in danger of feeling tagged on. You have to assume that they will loop into other conflicts by the end of the season though.

What pissed me off about the Tarley dinner last night was they might as well have had a neon sign flashing above the sword shouting "Valerian steel, important!!" So Sam going and studying and finding out the importance of Valerian steel in the wars to come makes sense.

I was half asleep when I watched ep 7 preview but are the ironborn in the free cities?

What pissed me off about the Tarley dinner last night was they might as well have had a neon sign flashing above the sword shouting "Valerian steel, important!!" So Sam going and studying and finding out the importance of Valerian steel in the wars to come makes sense.

I was half asleep when I watched ep 7 preview but are the ironborn in the free cities?

Samwell is merely an emotive tool. They could go sad or heartwarming with him.