Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I thought Sansa was there for the 7 day thing. When they ride out to meet Ramsey he greets her with "Ah my lovely wife etc etc"

No she just rode off a minute before Ramsey stated he hadn't fed the dogs in seven days.  But the rest of the party was there and it isn't that much of a stretch to think they would have told Sansa off screen.  You would even more episodes of filler if every bit of information had to be relayed to everyone!

Tbh I've seen that on a few shows recently. Does Stick not do it in Daredevil too?

Fair do's I haven't seen Daredevil, TWD and GOT are probably the only 2 savage shows I watch.Would have been cool if it was a nod to Rick, totally random but cool.

Have spoiler rules changed btw? Wondering why everyone is spoilering after its aired...

I just don't like taking the risk in case someone comes in the thread by mistake or whatever. I'd feel guilty for ruining it. 

Much as it's great seeing the Stark banners up again, the house itself looks pretty fucked. Jon isn't a Stark and would need a king to legitimise himself (not forthcoming). Sansa will presumably need to marry (I'm sure Baelish will be after that) so will no longer be a Stark.

That and they don't have an actual Stark army - Jon's forces were almost wiped out and Winterfell is held, militarily at least, by House Arryn

My post from this morning seems to have disappeared. Although it was a great episode I thought it was a bit predictable with the Knights of the vale saving the day and with the dragons burning ships.

The show has lost its a bit of its shock factor and even Rickon getting his jotters didn't move me at all.

Ramsey's death was fitting and I'm gutted that everyone's favourite bad guy is gone. I mean who's going to write those hilarious letters?

I'm sad the Giants are no more :(

Have spoiler rules changed btw? Wondering why everyone is spoilering after its aired...

I suppose the 'main' airing hasn't aired yet. I'm generally quite behind on programmes but I was the only person at work today who had watched it (plus of having a newborn baby I suppose). Most were planning on after work, which I guess is standard.

They haven't changed.  As it is available on demand from 2am and can be watched at anytime there isn't a need to spoiler. 

Is Sansa still a Bolton technically? Does that make her in charge of any remaining Bolton loyalists (not that there will many left I assume)

Queen of the North surely?

Perhaps that's where this is going. Queen of the Iron Isles and Queen of the Seven (or six) Kingdoms being discussed already in the episode.

As Ramsay is now dead Sansa free to reclaim her Stark name as far as I know. Ramsay's title wouldn't have passed to her but as he died without an heir it would have been up in the air anyway. As the only true born Stark descendant on the scene she's the strongest candidate anyway

There's more precedence in the north for her heading house Stark and leaving House Bolton to die. The Mormonts being a case in point - their last two heads have been women

As I said this morning, I can see all the seven kingdoms (and Bear Island) being run by women. Lets face it, the men have fucked it up recently, so why not?

Just finished watching it again, it is superb, even better on a second viewing. I also sensed Sansa enjoyed watching Ramsay's death a little too much. Watch this space for developments on her I feel. Great wee speech she gave I missed first time round as well.

Your words will disappear, your house will disappear, your name will disappear, all memory of you will disappear.

My post from this morning seems to have disappeared. Although it was a great episode I thought it was a bit predictable with the Knights of the vale saving the day and with the dragons burning ships.

Only got into this Game of Throne stuff recently, so don't claim to be an expert, but think the twist that set the scene for future shenanigans will be the lingering suspicions over whether Sansa was hoping her half-bro would get offed along with her younger brother and most of his Wildling pals before those Knights arrived to save the day clearing the way for her to take control. Jon Snow is way too impulsive and not very bright but Sansa played it smart having watched how people schemed against each other at King's Landing, but not so smart that people won't be able to see through it. 

There would have been no reason for Sansa to tell about her letter to Littlefinger. Ye couldn't make battle plans on hoping they show up and the uncertainty would f**k up any plans they do have. If they show up: bonus

Yeah agree with this plus she doesn't trust anyone anymore. Jon ended up doing exactly what she warned against.