Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

That scene with Tommen was like that scene from the IT Crowd :lol:

Exactly what I thought but still made me gasp.

Tbh, I expected the wildfire but btw the way it played out shocked me. Similarly I didn't see the king in the north thing happening. Best episode for a while in terms of actual surprises

EDIT. Somehow didn't work out this was Arya either til she pulled her face off. I lost it at that point

Edited by paul-r-cfc

Exactly what I thought but still made me gasp.

Tbh, I expected the wildfire but btw the way it played out shocked me. Similarly I didn't see the king in the north thing happening. Best episode for a while in terms of actual surprises

EDIT. Somehow didn't work out this was Arya either til she pulled her face off. I lost it at that point

As soon as the pie came out, I knew what was coming. I suspected something might be up when she had a bit of a stare off with Jaime.

I absolutely loved that episode. That director is head and shoulders above the rest who have worked on the show and, tbh, I'd give him the whole of season 7 to run with if that's the consistent standard of his work.

Edited by Kyle

As soon as the pie came out, I knew what was coming. I suspected something might be up when she had a bit of a stare off with Jaime.

I absolutely loved that episode. That director is head and shoulders above the rest who have worked on the show and, tbh, I'd give him the whole of season 7 to run with if that's the consistent standard of his work.

He also directed "The gift" and "Hardholme" in season 5 so I'd agree with the above, he's directed 3 of the best episodes of the Franchise, so if it can be arranged I'd definitely consider giving him a season to work with

Didn't even notice her earlier!

Got some buzz at the King in the North scene. I think everyone had a soft spot for the 'b*****d' from day 1 after the way everyone treated him, if only they knew.

His claim as King in the north would take a hit but he still has Stark blood, but it also means he is the legitimate king of Westeros, if he discovers his heritage then he may seek out Daenarys for a partnership to take the Throne together. As the Targaryans like keeping blood within the family a Jon-Daenarys marriage would solidify Westeros

His claim as King in the north would take a hit but he still has Stark blood, but it also means he is the legitimate king of Westeros, if he discovers his heritage then he may seek out Daenarys for a partnership to take the Throne together. As the Targaryans like keeping blood within the family a Jon-Daenarys marriage would solidify Westeros

TBH I don't think Jon gives two fucks about ruling Westeros. He might still meet Dany tho

Probably marry her tbh.

Will she not be his aunt. I know her family have a history of incest but don't think she'll be up for that. Plus she'll want to marry someone that will help her take the iron throne with the right family name. There's no obvious contender there.

Will she not be his aunt. I know her family have a history of incest but don't think she'll be up for that. Plus she'll want to marry someone that will help her take the iron throne with the right family name. There's no obvious contender there.

Well they both might have the family name, plus, her and Jon marrying would mean that a united North would also support her claim to the throne adding more soldiers to the fight.